Montana Football Hour

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Montana Football Hour

Post by catatac » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:36 pm

technoCat wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:23 pm
catatac wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:20 pm
Really hoping we get some players back vs NDSU. Pretty big hit when you play with the players below in Cat\Griz and don't have them for your first playoff game. Credit our coaches and players for being ready with the "Next Man Up" mentality!

Tyrel Thomas
Jalen Cole
Shawn Borges
Tucker Yates
Zach Right
Taylor Tuiasosopo (Hasn't played the last two games)?
Logan Jones (Understandable)
Tui played against UIW. I think Kidd was out a lot. Not sure if Redd was swapping back and forth or what.
Well that's great news! I was wondering why he dropped out of the picture, So I looked it up and didn't see him on the participation report. Assuming it's probably incorrect.

Montana State: 1B-GIBSON, Ty'Rhae, 3-BARKLEY, Maleek, 4-CAMPBELL, James, 5-METCALF, Mekhi, 7-HENDERSON, JoJo, 13-TUCKER, Karl II, 14-ANDERSON, Keato, 16-MAY, Luke, 17-GILMAN, Tadan, 23-BAILEY, Tristan, 25-BURGESS, Tyrel, 33-STEEL, Coy, 34-ASKELSON, Nolan, 38-CAMPBELL, Brian, 39-BENSON, Chase, 40-PADMOS, Jered, 44-HARDY, Daniel, 46-AGUILAR, Sal, 49-PERRY, Shane, 53-FINCH, Kyle, 62-MacDONALD,Logan, 90-WILLIAMS, James, 95-MARKS, Derek, 97-BROTT, Wilson, 98-SPARACO, Dante, 99-FERRITER,Marcus.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:56 am

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:16 am
The Troy Andersen part was hilarious. Especially the touchdown dance. "I can't believe I did it again." :lol:

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:52 am

coloradocat wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:56 am
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:16 am
The Troy Andersen part was hilarious. Especially the touchdown dance. "I can't believe I did it again." :lol:
That was a great observation....hahaha

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:23 pm

Interesting point by Colter about if MSU had beat ISU it probably wouldn’t have been bracketed against NDSU. Couple that with Klieman saying he thinks next to Colgate playing James Madison that NDSU has the toughest second round opponent. MSU is obviously getting people’s attention.

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:14 pm

iaafan wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:23 pm
Interesting point by Colter about if MSU had beat ISU it probably wouldn’t have been bracketed against NDSU. Couple that with Klieman saying he thinks next to Colgate playing James Madison that NDSU has the toughest second round opponent. MSU is obviously getting people’s attention.
I'm guessing this is just Klieman playing the game, just like Choate does every week.

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:10 pm

Tootell and Nuanez December 3, 2018 Hour 1 (Montana Football Hour - with Brooks Nuanez & Ryan Collingwood)

Colter Nuanez is joined by Brooks Nuanez of Skyline Sports for the Montana Sports Hour to talk Montana men's basketball against Southern Idaho, recap Montana State's 52-10 loss to North Dakota State in the second round of the FCS playoffs plus Colter is joined by Ryan Collingwood of the Spokesman Review, who covers Eastern Washington football to recap EWU's 42-21 win over Nicholls State to advance to the FCS quarterfinals.

Tootell and Nuanez December 3, 2018 Hour 2 (Tim Plough, Austin Tootell on the NBA)

Colter Nuanez is joined by UC Davis offensive Coordinator Tim Plough to recap the first Division I playoff win in school history over Northern Iowa and preview Saturday's All-Big Sky quarterfinal betwen UCD and Eastern Washington. 

We couldn't get Ryan Tootell today, so we settled for his brother, Austin Tootell. Together they discuss the NBA and Montana Grizzlies basketball.