Griz game vs. Idaho State

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Griz game vs. Idaho State

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:03 pm

Man was this an ugly win for the Griz. I can't remember a game with more yellow on the ground. The Griz had to block a field goal at the end of the game to come away with the win. My heart can't take much more of this. :oops:

However, the Griz had a touchdown called back on a BS call in the endzone. I don't normally like to question the refs, but this was a bad call. Should have been a no-call. The score would have been 28-9, but instead, ISU recovers, scores a TD and it's 21-16. This play made a big difference in how the game played out. It gave ISU a spark and took a lot out of the Griz. However, they dug down and got the win. The refs made bad calls for both sides and overall had a piss poor game.

The Griz are 5-1, but not looking very pretty.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:34 pm

Yea, Domineck made a 40-60 (I can't remember) yard run into the endzone today, but was called back on what I believe was a bogus holding call (they showed the replay on the big screen) on Sullivan, the WR.

Also, we fumbled on their one yard line, when we should have scored a TD.

Today we should have won by quite a bit more, but sort of short ourselves in the foot. :P

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

HelenaCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by HelenaCat » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:42 am

We will find out a lot about the friz this next week. right now, EWU certainly looks like the class team of the league. They have pasted everyone in the BSC they have played. EWU handed it to NAU yesterday and the friz have to play them in Cheney this week. My guess is the friz luck runs out this week.