[b]Cat/Griz Wristbands...[/b]

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

NeMTcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: [b]Cat/Griz Wristbands...[/b]

Post by NeMTcat » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:45 am

Good morning. I haven't done much with wristbands since this little endeavor quite a few years back. Best advice is make some in kids' sizes because they want to wear them all the time. Also, stick to some really basic colors to start, and then expand little by little. Finally, I would venture into silicone rings with some type of wording on them. People who are active often want to have a ring that takes the place of their wedding or engagement band. Let me know what else you'd like to know or if you'd like an official consult!

Cat fans unite! Every week a sea of blue or gold!

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re:

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:21 am

Cat Pride wrote:
tacoma_griz wrote:very classy. you gonna sell them to the little kids too?
For one, they are for college kids - mostly. Relax a bit.

Other than that, I have never liked that stupid chant. Why pull out the "ESG, GCG" chant in the middle of a game against NAU when the defense is trying to get a stop? Honestly its the dumbest thing I've ever heard. :oops:
You know why..............

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re:

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 am

longhorn_22 wrote:
tacoma_griz wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:Jesus, I love how one friz fan always seems to screw up these topics.
you're right. it's great how the wristbands started out to support something like cancer or show team spirit.

but eat ****** is good too.
Don't compare this to cancer supprt. Wristbands can mean anything you want. You have no room to compare this to cancer support.
Wristbands mean one thing and one thing only......................

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com