Hilarious line by UM's Trase Le Texier

The place for news, information and discussion of athletics at "other" schools.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Hilarious line by UM's Trase Le Texier

Post by iaafan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:40 am

"I was pretty bummed that I tore my ACL.. then I woke up and realized It could be worse... I could be a bobcat #FTC"

Cool that he could have a sense of humor at a time like that. I hope he recovers fully.

JDoub
Member # Retired

Re: Hilarious line by UM's Trase Le Texier

Post by JDoub » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:45 am

He might be right, if he were a Bobcat he'd never see the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Strong words for a player who has never beat the Bobcats. Does he even know what "FTC" means? Seems arrogant for just some bench player to use that term in public.

Oh well, I hope he recovers fully and maybe someday gets a chance to play MSU on the field.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:22 am

Whats really funny is posters from a linebacker less team trying to trash a decent LB!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:49 am

He's just using some humor therapeutically. Good medicine. People, sports fans especially, often overlook the mental side of serious injuries. Most athletes put in a great deal of time and effort getting where they are and to have it taken away in an instant can be very depressing. I saw a tweet by Jacob Hadley that said something like "Problems vs. real problems." He was using perspective in the same way Le Texier was using humor.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:59 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Whats really funny is posters from a linebacker less team trying to trash a decent LB!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This coming from the griz fan with a man crush on Mac Bignell. Wonder what position he plays?

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:09 pm

PapaG wrote:Strong words for a player who has never beat the Bobcats. Does he even know what "FTC" means? Seems arrogant for just some bench player to use that term in public.

Oh well, I hope he recovers fully and maybe someday gets a chance to play MSU on the field.
Calm down Sally

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:19 pm

bobcat99 wrote:
PapaG wrote:Strong words for a player who has never beat the Bobcats. Does he even know what "FTC" means? Seems arrogant for just some bench player to use that term in public.

Calm down Sally
Huh? A Stitt player got all lippy and threw some lame and unoriginal shade at MSU. I think it's funny how deep in his head the Bobcats are to the point he's mentioning MSU even after unfortunately getting injured in a scrimmage that had zero to do with MSU. I threw some harmless shade out about him. What about my post wasn't "calm?" I thought his Tweet was cute and adorable.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:59 pm

So cute!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:20 pm

PapaG wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:

Calm down Sally
Huh? A Stitt player got all lippy and threw some lame and unoriginal shade at MSU. I think it's funny how deep in his head the Bobcats are to the point he's mentioning MSU even after unfortunately getting injured in a scrimmage that had zero to do with MSU. I threw some harmless shade out about him. What about my post wasn't "calm?" I thought his Tweet was cute and adorable.
It was funny and harmless.

That you even took the 30 seconds of your day to respond tells me you care too much.

Bobcatsinmso
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Tue May 02, 2017 7:52 am

As the 99 pot calls the kettle black...lighten up Frannie.

The State of Montana is Bobcat country.
missoula....still just 20 miles from Montana.
FTG