selective "history"

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

thuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by thuss » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:33 pm

bearBAC wrote:
thuss wrote:
bearBAC wrote:
thuss wrote:
jagur1 wrote:Montana is still scoring more points per game then the cats so they must be doing something, something.
Yeah they are playing down a division in their first game to make them feel good about themselves. It helps when you throw in a Fort Lewis and put up 55 on them. C'mon look who you played in pre-conference. Oh yeah and the Oregon game. I almost threw up when I saw that game made ESPN. Hey Griz way make the natl spotlight then look like a semi-good high school team.
Well if you saw the game on ESPN you are the only one in the nation that did!

How many points did you put up on Okie State?
they've lost their last 5 games in a row

How is OR doing this year, and are they ranked?
bearBac-

Your comment on me being the only person to watch the game on espn is insulting to you and your griz fan base. I hope somebody else in Missoula was watching the game. If you were a true fan you would have noticed that espn telivised it on their gameplan. You just keep comin up with great stuff for me to smack back.

Oh yeah the griz allowed 47 points against Oregon! I watched the game they could have scored 100.

They even let Brady Leaf play against the griz, Ouch! That is a slap in the face. I heard from somebody at the game that they were even letting band members suit up and play in the 4th Q because they felt sorry for the griz. POOOOOOOOOORRRRR Grizzlies.
ESPN didnot televise the Game DUMPASS they sold the rights to KPAX for $5000.00, who in turn Tape delayed the replay until 10:30 that night!
Exactly did you watch it. Obviously not! just don't even smack. You are HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE.

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:34 pm

bearBAC wrote:
thuss wrote:
bearBAC wrote:
thuss wrote:
jagur1 wrote:Montana is still scoring more points per game then the cats so they must be doing something, something.
Yeah they are playing down a division in their first game to make them feel good about themselves. It helps when you throw in a Fort Lewis and put up 55 on them. C'mon look who you played in pre-conference. Oh yeah and the Oregon game. I almost threw up when I saw that game made ESPN. Hey Griz way make the natl spotlight then look like a semi-good high school team.
Well if you saw the game on ESPN you are the only one in the nation that did!

How many points did you put up on Okie State?
they've lost their last 5 games in a row

How is OR doing this year, and are they ranked?
bearBac-

Your comment on me being the only person to watch the game on espn is insulting to you and your griz fan base. I hope somebody else in Missoula was watching the game. If you were a true fan you would have noticed that espn telivised it on their gameplan. You just keep comin up with great stuff for me to smack back.

Oh yeah the griz allowed 47 points against Oregon! I watched the game they could have scored 100.

They even let Brady Leaf play against the griz, Ouch! That is a slap in the face. I heard from somebody at the game that they were even letting band members suit up and play in the 4th Q because they felt sorry for the griz. POOOOOOOOOORRRRR Grizzlies.
bla bla bla bla

This space for rent....

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:49 pm

bearassed;

he watched the game

doesnt matter what channel the tv was on

This space for rent....

thuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by thuss » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:06 pm

No the channel doesn't matter - The whole POST is :bs:[/quote]

You must have not caught the first part of the post. I understand you have selective reading. My reply, that you comment on as being sad, is that the griz put up 50 pts against Fort Whatever (a.k.a school for the def and blind) that total into your offensive scoring machine.

Next year maybe Kramer will be like Hauck and schedule the St. Bendedicts girls prep school for a game just to run the score up.

Then I will come on here and smack about how many points we put up. LIKE YOU!!

How many pts did the griz put up on EWU. Yeah, about 15 less than they needed. way to keep your posts simple though!

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:13 pm

Kramer doesn't do the Schedule. & the cats schedule just as many Div II teams as the Griz. This must be what EG was talking about people who don't know anything about football spouting off on football.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

thuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by thuss » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:19 pm

jagur1-

Who was the Div II school the cats played this year? Oh, I must have missed that one. Wait, they didn't play any.

Do your research before you type smack. Nothing is worse than when person types something that doesn't even make sense.

Maybe in the past buddy, but we're talk'n about now.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:32 pm

We can only talk about this year? When did Kmax make that rule? Is that a new Bobcat rule so you won't feal bad about yourself?

Four

thuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by thuss » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:34 pm

that was what my intial comment was.

The Griz played Fort Whocares?

And we played ?? what d II school

Don't change the subject because you were wrong.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:40 pm

A lot of free time in the computer lab today?

My point being other than this year (1 out of the last 20 or so) the cats have played more Div II schools then the Griz so why smack them for the one year the cats didn't play a 2. (It makes no sense from your stand point)

You never answered me about who sets up the sched?

And SFA might as well be a division 2 school as bad as they are playing.

Now what am I wrong about?

Four

thuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by thuss » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:42 pm

Anger Management (bearBac)-

Twenty years?

I could give a sh!t what happened twenty years ago. How many did we lose to this year? none! Thank You!

Once upon a time....
The story of the Griz

thuss
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by thuss » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:43 pm

By the way...

Peace I'm out, but i will be back to comment on the huge upset pulled by NAU this weekend.

Take'er easy guys and bearBac.

GO CATS!!!

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:47 pm

Must be time for PE. See ya Saturday thuss (what is a thuss?) Be carefull what you wish for. (everytime the cats wish something bad on the Griz it tends to come back at them)

Four