I am bad in math, but...

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bobcatmaniac
1st Team All-BobcatNation

I am bad in math, but...

Post by bobcatmaniac » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:20 am

Isn't the countdown clock wrong? Maybe it wasn't adjusted for standard time? Thought the game started at 1:05 MST

bobcatfan15
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: I am bad in math, but...

Post by bobcatfan15 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Looks like the clock is still in PST time :shrug:

"The season is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes"-Coach Green

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:53 pm

KMAX is spending too much time on the uniform thread.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

ImagineSanta
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ImagineSanta » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:32 pm

You mean the game clock a mod created in his limited free time that is there just as a reminder for the upcoming game is wrong? HEAVENS TO BETSY, let's strike. I've never seen so much complaing about such a little thing as the countdown clock. There has to be 20 threads about it since it was created. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I think you don't get it. Sleeping in until 6 won't get many people very far in life, especially if they want to play on Sunday.
-Cat Grad

Screamin_Eagle174
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Change your settings to end daylight savings time...

2010 National Champions. 2 Walter Payton Winners. 2 Buck Buchanan Winners.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:13 pm

ImagineSanta wrote:You mean the game clock a mod created in his limited free time that is there just as a reminder for the upcoming game is wrong? HEAVENS TO BETSY, let's strike. I've never seen so much complaing about such a little thing as the countdown clock. There has to be 20 threads about it since it was created. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Man this is wrong on so many levels. If you get a chance to tease any of the mods, I think you are morally bound to go for it. What if Denarius were one hour off with his recievers, not good. We had to beg for the clock this year and guilt made him cave in and make time for it.(pun intended). I could come up with a few more even more ridiculous reasons to justify this thread but time constrains me.

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:18 pm

allcat wrote:
ImagineSanta wrote:You mean the game clock a mod created in his limited free time that is there just as a reminder for the upcoming game is wrong? HEAVENS TO BETSY, let's strike. I've never seen so much complaing about such a little thing as the countdown clock. There has to be 20 threads about it since it was created. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Man this is wrong on so many levels. If you get a chance to tease any of the mods, I think you are morally bound to go for it. What if Denarius were one hour off with his recievers, not good. We had to beg for the clock this year and guilt made him cave in and make time for it.(pun intended). I could come up with a few more even more ridiculous reasons to justify this thread but time constrains me.
Time constrains you? Now that is a terrible reason, as you just got an extra hour. \:D/

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

ImagineSanta
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ImagineSanta » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:20 pm

allcat wrote:
I know you were kidding, I've been on this board for a very long time, but still, how many times do I have to see that the countdown clock is off, or the background color isn't blue enough, or some other nitpicky detail?

I think you don't get it. Sleeping in until 6 won't get many people very far in life, especially if they want to play on Sunday.
-Cat Grad

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:34 pm

ImagineSanta wrote:
allcat wrote:
I know you were kidding, I've been on this board for a very long time, but still, how many times do I have to see that the countdown clock is off, or the background color isn't blue enough, or some other nitpicky detail?
Ok, I'll call your countdown clock threads and raise you with a we need to expand the stadium thread.

Walk-on
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Walk-on » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:20 pm

allcat wrote:
ImagineSanta wrote:
allcat wrote:
Ok, I'll call your countdown clock threads and raise you with a we need to expand the stadium thread.
:lol: Ok, and I'll raise you with an EWU moving to the Pac 10 thread. :)

Armchair QB and Monday Morning Extraordinaire

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:51 am

Ok, I would call you on that one, as I have not read many threads on BN about that one, now if you would have used a BAC gun control thread, I may have had to fold.