"Keep telling yourself that Weber State is Good"

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Down With the Foe!
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Down With the Foe! » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:53 pm

Robcat wrote:However the Griz are about as unpredictable as the weather in Montana, so maybe MSU,UM,EWU?
Yaaaaaaaaaaa.

Really unstable program we got over there, not consistent at all over the past 2 decades....like you cats.

:?

sometimes I can't even believe the stuff people put in writing.

SMFBCF

Boooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - Go Griz!

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:56 pm

Down With the Foe! wrote:
Robcat wrote:However the Griz are about as unpredictable as the weather in Montana, so maybe MSU,UM,EWU?
Yaaaaaaaaaaa.

Really unstable program we got over there, not consistent at all over the past 2 decades....like you cats.

:?

sometimes I can't even believe the stuff people put in writing.

SMFBCF
I think he means this year DWtF. One immediate question that comes to mind that exemplifies that thought is this: Was last week's performance by Berquist a fluke? Will he continue to perform like that the rest of the year (assuming JW does not come back)?

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

BWahlberg
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BWahlberg » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:21 am

LimpKitty wrote:Wolf is on to something here. Hauck isn't the right coach for the Griz. The quality of play over there is WAY DOWN. They are lucky to win half of the games they have left.

US as cat fans should love Hauck and what he is doing for us.
Well what does that say about the cats then, we beat you guys last year. And how does going to the National Championship game enforce your opinion that Grizzly Football has lost a lot of quality of play?

Down With the Foe!
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Down With the Foe! » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:32 am

grizzh8r wrote:One immediate question that comes to mind that exemplifies that thought is this: Was last week's performance by Berquist a fluke? Will he continue to perform like that the rest of the year (assuming JW does not come back)?
No- he is a great young talent.

The OL really, really stepped up their play for the first time this season.

We in Griz land can only hope it continues.

Catz Rock
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Catz Rock » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:14 pm

Re/Max Griz wrote:
LimpKitty wrote:Wolf is on to something here. Hauck isn't the right coach for the Griz. The quality of play over there is WAY DOWN. They are lucky to win half of the games they have left.

US as cat fans should love Hauck and what he is doing for us.
Well what does that say about the cats then, we beat you guys last year. And how does going to the National Championship game enforce your opinion that Grizzly Football has lost a lot of quality of play?
Re/Max Griz......You know better than anyone as to what your own fans think of the Griz football program. Right up until you beat ISU Griz fans everywhere were calling for JW's & BH's head. Bobby Hauck took you guys to the NC last year and now many eGrizzer's want to see him go. It's funny though, now that you beat ISU, all is okay in Griz land until the next loss.

Never give up! Never give in! And kick some grizzle @$$.

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:19 pm

Silly post Catz chat boards are the same everyplace including BCN..means nothing. As so many are fond of saying on Bobcatnation... Yes or No.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

BWahlberg

Post by BWahlberg » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:33 pm

Catz Rock,

I wasn't calling for either of their heads. Hauck took us to the NC and Washington took the Griz to a 3-1 record.

I was speaking to my own opinion, you shouldn't believe eveything the "negative posters" put up on the chat boards.

Down With the Foe!
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Down With the Foe! » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:29 am

you shouldn't believe(my insert) anything the "negative posters" put up on the chat boards.
Take evertything you read with a grain of salt....regardless of who it is posting the info.

Catz Rock
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Catz Rock » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:27 am

jagur1 wrote:Silly post Catz chat boards are the same everyplace including BCN..means nothing. As so many are fond of saying on Bobcatnation... Yes or No.
jagur1... Yes, your partially correct about all boards being the same. No, the fans at eGriz are not like everyplace. They are often very obnoxious winners and horrid losers. Every program goes through a rebuilding process now and then. The problem in Griz land is that your program has been so successful for so long, that your fans don't know how to deal with what you are going through. Don't worry, your program will continue to be successful and your character will be stonger for it.

In the mean time, grab your @$$, because it's going to be sore by the time were done with ya. YES :!:

Never give up! Never give in! And kick some grizzle @$$.

Wolfman
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Wolfman » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:07 am

Re/Max obviously needs to start selling more real estate and get out in Missoula more often. I frequent several downtown Missoula bars, including Reds, The MO Club, and Stocks....also Curley's on Brooks.

I hear fan after fan slamming Bobby Hauck's coaching. To suggest that a few "negative fans" are the only ones unhappy with Hauck is a joke. The REAL situation is this......the egriz.com board is a very small microcosm of avid Griz fanatics who waste their days posting on some meaningless message board. Because they are much more fanatical than the AVERAGE Griz fan, they support every freakin thing about Bobby, his assistants, that stupid offense we run now, our QB, etc. etc. They are afraid to make a critical statement on that board for fear on incurring the rath of the other sugar-coating sheep who inhabit that board. They have stifled any shred of objectivity they might have ever had in the interest of being a "good Griz fan". Isn't is nauseating? All of the objective fans have been kicked of that board.

The MAJORITY of real Griz fans across the nation are fed up with this stupid offense, are fed up with Hauck's coaching, and long for the days of old when the could actually watch an entertaining football game on a fall Saturday in Washington/Griz stadium. Furthermore, they are not afraid to say so. You just won't find them on egriz.com, that homogenized slurry of "good fans" which Bobcat fans love so much.

This post was not made to slam egriz.com. It was made to address the topics of several posts in this thread, and to rebute Re/Max's "a few negative fans" statement.
Last edited by Wolfman on Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:21 am

bearBAC wrote:bla bla bla bla bla now me time to goback to the 1st grade!!! :wink:

This space for rent....

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:54 am

bearBAC wrote:
Hell's Bells wrote:
bearBAC wrote:bla bla bla bla bla now me time to goback to the 1st grade!!! :wink:
This coming from a fan that's totally content with a 6-5 season and thinks it's a sign of improvement?
good post sign of improvment - =D^

This space for rent....

Wolfman
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Wolfman » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:14 pm

BearBac, if you would frequent bars where Griz fans hang out, instead of nail salons, you might get a clue about what the silent majority (you know, the ones who don't post on egriz.com) think about the offense, as well as the coaches who created it, believe.

There are probably 75-100 Griz fans at most Griz games at Torrey Pine Sports Bar. I would estimate that 90% think our offense is an embarrassment, and at least 50% think Hauck and Phenicie are poor coaches. This is opposed to the 100% of sugar-coaters on egriz.com who think Hauck is a Division I coach waiting to happen. The closest this guy will ever get to a Division I field will be sitting in stands as a spectator.

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:33 pm

bearBAC wrote:I'd bet you a few hundred on this, But, You've proven you are a WeLSHER last year and have 0 integrity!
Yeah, I hate Englishmen... :lol:

GO CATS GO!!!

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:33 pm

lets disect this example of banter between two griz fans...chosen at random mind you :wink:
bearBAC wrote:
Wolfman wrote:BearBac, if you would frequent bars where Griz fans hang out, instead of nail salons, you might get a clue about what the silent majority (you know, the ones who don't post on egriz.com) think about the offense, as well as the coaches who created it, believe.
well written with a point possibly expecting a counter point
There are probably 75-100 Griz fans at most Griz games at Torrey Pine Sports Bar. I would estimate that 90% think our offense is an embarrassment, and at least 50% think Hauck and Phenicie are poor coaches. This is opposed to the 100% of sugar-coaters on egriz.com who think Hauck is a Division I coach waiting to happen. The closest this guy will ever get to a Division I field will be sitting in stands as a spectator.
Your hatered of Hauck - really turns you into a Bolshvik type propagandanist "If you tell the LIE long enough, they're bound to believe it" You probably beleive no jews died in the holocast either?

"The closest this guy will ever get to a Division I field will be sitting in stands as a spectator"

I'd bet you a few hundred on this, But, You've proven you are a WeLSHER last year and have 0 integrity!
I feel like a world class idiot for posting this but what exactly was Bear's point in his post...seriously

This space for rent....

bozbobcat
Member # Retired

Post by bozbobcat » Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:29 pm

That was just flat out stupid and incredibly rude. Wow, Bearbac, this is bad even for you.

GO CATS!
It's always a good day to be a Bobcat fan! :) =D^ \:D/
My name is Steve, if you'd like to know.

BWahlberg

Post by BWahlberg » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:12 am

Wolfman wrote:Re/Max obviously needs to start selling more real estate and get out in Missoula more often. I frequent several downtown Missoula bars, including Reds, The MO Club, and Stocks....also Curley's on Brooks.
Although I'm always striving to do better, I think I'm doing well selling real estate, and believe me I'm "out in Missoula" plenty. I just don't frequent as many "old guy" spots as you Wolf. 8) Try Jaker's happy hour, Iron Horse, Hammer Jack's, Bodega, Boardroom. Also I've got a 7 month old son, which as many fathers can attest, your social life slows a little when you have a baby.