Leaf never learns

The place for news, information and discussion about anything related to pro sports.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Leaf never learns

Post by allcat » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:26 pm

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/ne ... &eref=sihp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
He got kicked out of the drug treatment place in Lewistown and sent to summer camp in Deer Lodge.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

tampa_griz
Golden Bobcat

Leaf never learns

Post by tampa_griz » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:13 pm

I used to smirk when Leaf would stumble. But now I legitimately feel sorry for him. He was a cocky kid whose arrogance and immaturity screwed up what could've been a great pro football career. But the crap he's addicted to has a good chance to kill him and I can't remember him doing anything that made me want him dead or even in prison. I really hope he gets his life figured out.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Re: Leaf never learns

Post by ilovethecats » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:01 am

tampa_griz wrote:I used to smirk when Leaf would stumble. But now I legitimately feel sorry for him. He was a cocky kid whose arrogance and immaturity screwed up what could've been a great pro football career. But the crap he's addicted to has a good chance to kill him and I can't remember him doing anything that made me want him dead or even in prison. I really hope he gets his life figured out.
i tend to agree...

webdav
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Leaf never learns

Post by webdav » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:34 am

I don't think there has ever been a bigger gap between the #1 overall and #2 - as a player or as a person, it's beyond clear Manning was the right choice for Indy.

Leaf is #2 alright. A big old piece of #2.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:31 am

Leaf pens a letter to his younger self. Very honest and raw insight to his actions and thoughts during his long period of f*ckupery.

Good read

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/ryan- ... p_1=690265

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:58 am

wbtfg wrote:Leaf pens a letter to his younger self. Very honest and raw insight to his actions and thoughts during his long period of f*ckupery.

Good read

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/ryan- ... p_1=690265

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was a good read. I saw the E-60 about him on ESPN, and that was also very interesting. I'm glad to hear that he's doing well now, and I hope he can keep it up.