FRIZ CUPS AT MACDONALDS!!!

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:28 pm

Grizlaw wrote:
Hell's Bells wrote:
Grizlaw wrote:
mquast53000 wrote:Just found this for you Grizlaw. Really makes you look like an idiotic hypocrite.
Thanks Quastie; I knew I could count on you to find the hypocracy that I had already acknowledged. Good for you. ;)

BTW, while you're up, could you go fetch me a beer from the fridge, too? It's almost 5:00 out here, and I'm getting thirsty...thanks.
quaist make it in a "bobcat cup" :lol:
No, not that; then I'll have to boycott beer. ;)
damn....more beer for me

This space for rent....

eRat-a-Cat-er
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by eRat-a-Cat-er » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:50 pm

What just thinkin' about the Griz does to most Cats! GO GRIZ!

lifeloyalsigmsu
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: FRIZ CUPS AT MACDONALDS!!!

Post by lifeloyalsigmsu » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:50 pm

tailbone wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:......... I will probably never go to McDonalds again now.........
Hey, I've eaten at the Pickle Barrel a few times...even ate a bobcat once. :shock:

I know, I have an idea.
The folks in Bozeman should boycott McDonalds and the folks here in Missoula should boycott Pickle Barrel and we'll see who goes out of business first. :roll:
Myself I always liked the Ken's Special and the Beachcomber. I miss that place so much!

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." --Thomas Reed

lifeloyalsigmsu

Post by lifeloyalsigmsu » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:05 pm

eRat-a-Cat-er wrote:Image

Well you got the booby part right.......Booby, Beavis, it's all the same

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." --Thomas Reed

Ponycat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Ponycat » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:16 pm

Seriously, five pages on cups...CUPS for KRISE SAKES ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :sick:

The devil made me do it the first time... the second time I done it on my own.

mquast53000

Post by mquast53000 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:19 pm

mquast53000 wrote:Just found this for you Grizlaw. Really makes you look like an idiotic hypocrite.
Grizlaw wrote: The thing is, making jokes about a school's cheerleaders being fat is about as unoriginal as you can get. Everyone has heard the jokes; they were pretty funny when I was about twelve years old, but became old and tired soon after... If a UM fan made the same post about MSU's cheerleaders, I would still think it was lame.
http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatboard ... php?t=2137
Yeah but we had this gem! :wink:
Right GL. :oops:

FTG

Grizlaw
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Grizlaw » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:35 pm

mquast53000 wrote:
Grizlaw wrote: The thing is, making jokes about a school's cheerleaders being fat is about as unoriginal as you can get. Everyone has heard the jokes; they were pretty funny when I was about twelve years old, but became old and tired soon after... If a UM fan made the same post about MSU's cheerleaders, I would still think it was lame.
http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatboard ... php?t=2137
Yeah but we had this gem! :wink:
Right GL. :oops:
Like I suggested earlier, Quast, the fact that you: (1) took the time to go find the post I was referring to after I had already pointed it out, (2) posted it and used it to point out my hypocracy (which, as has been mentioned, I had already pointed out), and (3) were so proud of yourself that you even went back and posted the same quote a second time, all simply serves to confirm a truth that we've all known for some time now:

I own you.

Now, how about that beer? :)

--GL

P.S. A nice weekend to all, btw, and good luck against SFA. I'm probably going to call it a week shortly, and after the week I've had, many beers will be consumed tonight.

I work as an attorney so that I can afford good scotch, which helps me to forget that I work as an attorney.

mquast53000

Post by mquast53000 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:47 pm

GL- The point of showing the post again is to remind everyone that you are full of s***. You act all high and mighty, and then you do the same lame ass stuff we would expect from Umnoclass2002 or bearBAC. I loved the quote! You are so above all the fat cheerleader talk, but when the opportunity presents itself… The best part was how harsh you were regarding those that made “fat cheerleader” comments. You truly out did yourself with these two wonderful posts! Bravo! Well done GrizHypocrite

FTG

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:02 pm

Okay, now I'm confused. Who am I supposed to believe in the question of whether GL's fat cheerleader comment was hypocritical? Should I believe mquast, who dug up the earlier post and posted it a couple times, alleging that GL's comment was hypocritical, or should I believe Grizlaw, who qualified his own original post to note that it was hypocritical?

Somebody here has to be right and somebody has to be wrong, I'm sure, but I can't figure out who is what.... :wink:

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:09 pm

Isn't in hippocritical to discuss fat cheerleaders?
:lol:

sorry for the bad pun 8)

Grizlaw
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Grizlaw » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:12 pm

Look Quast, I don't know what to tell you. In reality, I don't try to act "high and mighty," and I don't claim to be "above" anything. I'm just a regular guy who comes to these boards to have some laughs and chat with some people back home.

Like most people, some days I'm in a p!ssy mood, and when that happens I do things like ream people for making fat cheerleader jokes (or write two-page diatribes explaining why I think Bill O'Reilly is a prick). Other days (most days), I just like to have fun, and I don't generally take anything here too seriously. I don't think that makes me a hypocrite, but you're entitled to your opinion.

That's all I've got; take it for what it's worth. I'd much rather have a beer with you in person someday than fight with you on here, but if you want to hate me because a light-hearted crack I made was in conflict with something I wrote six months ago, that's fine too.

--GL

I work as an attorney so that I can afford good scotch, which helps me to forget that I work as an attorney.

Hello Kitty
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Hello Kitty » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:14 pm

GL-

I think making jokes about a school's cheerleaders being fat is about as unoriginal as you can get. Everyone has heard the jokes; they were pretty funny when I was about twelve years old, but became old and tired soon after... If a MSU fan made the same post about UM's cheerleaders, I would still think it was lame[url]

I sound pretty smart dont I ?

Well written.

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:28 pm

HelenaCat95 wrote:Isn't in hippocritical to discuss fat cheerleaders?
:lol:

sorry for the bad pun 8)
I vote we ban HelenaCat95 from making jokes. :)

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

ralph
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by ralph » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:02 am

I think selling drinks with the GRIZ on the cup in Bozeman is unforgivable. Plain and simple. It is just plain wrong to do that. If Griz fans want to disagree then fine. They know it is wrong. A permanent boycott should be upheld.

------------
FCS IS BEST!

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:33 am

eRat-a-Cat-er wrote:Image

nice now we know that erat can manipulate images in photo image software, btw a 6 year old kid could have done that

and for his next trick he/she/it will use griz envy in a sentance that is, at best, lame smack

nice try :wink:

This space for rent....

BobCatFan

Post by BobCatFan » Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:18 am

ralph wrote:I think selling drinks with the GRIZ on the cup in Bozeman is unforgivable. Plain and simple. It is just plain wrong to do that. If Griz fans want to disagree then fine. They know it is wrong. A permanent boycott should be upheld.
ditto

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:22 pm

You guys have to realize that in this state you are the red headed step child.

You can bitch and complain about pop cups and grocery bags(Unbelievable!!!)- but the fact is you only have to do one thing to change things.

WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

UMclassof2002

Post by UMclassof2002 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:13 pm

UMclassof2002 wrote:POST REMOVED BY MODERATOR

Warning: Don't post something that is purely smack and not worth being on this board.

The Bobcat Nation Forum Index -> Smack Talk

Uhh....

SenorWeezer
BobcatNation Team Captain

National Championships

Post by SenorWeezer » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:00 pm

Let's count the number of football National Championships per school...

Checking The Scoreboard:

Montana State University Fighting Bobcats - 3
UMMMMM - Not that many...