Whens The Last Time....

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

NenJ44MT
New Recruit

Whens The Last Time....

Post by NenJ44MT » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:05 pm

Ok Kitty fans just a question here not to boost up Mt..When was the last time the cats went dancing besides the time you took ur sister to prom...and if you are going to say "Oh blah Blah I will love to see the griz lose" dont say anything or it will just go down as another jealous comment from a bobcat fan.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:08 pm

1951: Lost to Oklahoma St.
1986: Lost to St. Johns
1996: Lost to Syracuse.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:11 pm

And your school simply needs to fill in who you'll lose to in 2005
1975: lost to UCLA
1991: Lost to UNLV
1992: Lost to Florida St.
1997: Lost to Kentucky
2002: Lost to Oregon
2005:

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Whens The Last Time....

Post by CelticCat » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:11 pm

NenJ44MT wrote:Ok Kitty fans just a question here not to boost up Mt..When was the last time the cats went dancing besides the time you took ur sister to prom...and if you are going to say "Oh blah Blah I will love to see the griz lose" dont say anything or it will just go down as another jealous comment from a bobcat fan.
Keep posting Nen and I WILL want the Griz to lose. As it is now I hope they win, but an awful lot of new people to the board have come out of the shadows and are talking all sorts of crap, I don't know how much more I'm going to be able to handle and will want the Griz to win.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

NenJ44MT
New Recruit

Post by NenJ44MT » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:33 pm

another question who were the coaches if u dont know its alright o and cat grad you are making fun of the grizzlies for actually making the tournament right??

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:07 pm

Oh, I would never make fun of a Fizzlie! But, back to your question: 86 was Stu Starner, 96 Mick Durham and I have no clue as to the 51 coach. The Fizzlie coach in no particular order had to have been Jud Heathcoate, Jim Brandenburgh, Mike Mongomery, Stew Morrill and Don Holst. 2005 your coach is Larry Kryskowiak with a lot of assistance from what's his name :o

Swilly3224
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Swilly3224 » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:06 pm

Are u talking about Kennedy??

12:49

UMfaninkazoo
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by UMfaninkazoo » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:30 pm

I don't support Bobcat athletics but the team in 51 played against Oklahoma States and their great coach Mr. Henry Iba.......that guy was one of the best ever.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:38 pm

bearBAC wrote:
Swilly3224 wrote:Are u talking about Kennedy??
No he's talking about what's his name (Tinkle). And it scares the hell out of the kittens, that after Krysco dominates the Big Sky for the next 3 years on his way back to coaching in the NBA -The Griz will still be left with Tink's , who is at least ten time the coach and strategist that Durhammerhisownweinner could only dream of being!
That has to be the first time that I've ever seen anybody made a crude urinary tract reference in a paragraph containing the name "Tinkle," yet have it relate to someone other than Tinkle. That's a fine use of untintentional irony.

However, as I've mentioned before when you start using this kind of talk, try having just a touch of class and respect for other people. There's no reason in the world to take juvenile shots at people like that. Please grow up.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:28 am

...and for what it's worth, I chose to not post his name as most Fizzlie fans that would choose to be such great fans now that you're winning who actually have no idea of your own history would in fact think I'm making that name up :wink: The two of them are continuing to coach big men, play great defense and know how to make adjustments as the game that particular night develops. They've obviously played the game at a higher level and appear to call the right plays in the flow of the game. Plus the kids actually execute...

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:46 am

bearBAC wrote:Bac - hope you give your fellow kitty's the same advice about the "Name" of all the Griz Coaches?? :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:

Or, is this one of those Do as we say, not Do what we Do! Things?

:?: :roll: :?: :roll: :?: :roll:
I haven't seen any genital references within names of Griz coaches posted on here. If you see any, please IM and let me know, and I will tell them the same thing.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:00 am

bearBAC wrote:No he's talking about what's his name (Tinkle). And it scares the hell out of the kittens, that after Krysco dominates the Big Sky for the next 3 years on his way back to coaching in the NBA -The Griz will still be left with Tink's , who is at least ten time the coach and strategist that Durhammerhisownweinner could only dream of being!
The crap that comes from that mind of yours is so incredibly asinine that it is almost funny. Almost. :roll:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl: