REQUEST - PLEASE READ

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

rtb

REQUEST - PLEASE READ

Post by rtb » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:15 am

As a moderator I would like to make a request to everyone posting in order to continue making this a great place to catch up on Bobcat Information. I think I speak for all the moderators when I say we are spending too much time making sure people are posting in the right areas, etc. and not spending enough time reading and enjoying the posts.

With that I would like to ask for three things.

1.) When starting a new thread think about the title and try to make it as easy to understand as possible. If you want to include what sport you are posting about that would be cool. Just make them as clear as possible.

2.) Please feel free to argue your point, discuss opinions, and object to things posted, but don't just get after another poster because you disagree with their opinion. Try to argue about things in as civil a manner as possible. If you have a problem with what someone posts take it up with them through Private Messages or ask on of the moderators to take a look if the content is objectionable.

3.) Realize that we are all Cat fans and let's try to make the best of things. I know we have some great posters here from other schools as well, but we are all here to keep up on the news and happenings with our team and enjoy chatting with fellow Cat fans and sports fans.

I know things aren't going so well with MSU Athletics currently, but that doesn't mean we have to let it drag down the quality of the boards.

Keep up the good quality posts and this place will continue to be a fun spot on the internet.

GO CATS!

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:24 am

:goodpost:
I second that!

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

MSUCATS
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by MSUCATS » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:23 am

Sounds good to me!

BOBCATS 16- Griz 06

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."

cornbreadfred
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by cornbreadfred » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:10 am

Sorry I did not respect aspect number three in this post, I will use better judgement in future posting that only adds to the discussion and does not detract from the topic