New Schedule

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

19CAT
BobcatNation Letterman

New Schedule

Post by 19CAT » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:29 pm

Would it be possible to get the 2006 Schedule up??

Thanks in advance

19CAT

Live life to the fullest, unless you are a griz, then don't live at all.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:29 pm

19Cat, thanks for the feedback. As I have told others, all of us here know that we have fallen behind on keeping parts of this site up to date. It seems it gets harder rather than easier to find the time to get things done around here for all of us admins. We are in the middle of doing some major changes at the site to make things better for us and you the users. The tailgate map was a first small step, and I am in the process of putting the finishing touches on a new photo gallery that will make it easier and faster to get pictures up for all of our users to see. Next steps will include some major changes to the main page of our site to enable us to update it easier and make it the place to be for Cat fans that we want it to be. Bear with us please, we are trying, we just have to get it all done. Thanks!

Kevin

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

rtb

Re: New Schedule

Post by rtb » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:56 am

19CAT wrote:Would it be possible to get the 2006 Schedule up??

Thanks in advance

19CAT
I got the schedule added to the calendar on the front page for you. It isn't an easy to print full season schedule, but at least it is there for now.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

19CAT
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 19CAT » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:08 pm

Thanks I understand being out of time and really appreciate everything you guys do.

Live life to the fullest, unless you are a griz, then don't live at all.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:40 pm

To give credit where credit is due ... I don't do anything of substance on this board ... just wanted to admit to that. rtb and kmax do it all, and they do a great job. I don't think we can say enough about what they have done for our collective pleasure.