Icon

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AnchorCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Icon

Post by AnchorCat » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:42 pm

This is a great site.

One small thing that would be neat is if you could have a custom icon for Bobcat Nation show up in your Favorites list instead of the stock Explorer button. I'm not sure how you do it, but if you save Rush Limbaugh's site to your Favorites folder he has a customized icon and you can see what I mean.

Surely there are some techy types out there who know how to do it and it would be kinda cool. Plus, it makes it easier to pick Bobcat Nation out of your list of Favorite sites.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:26 pm

There should be one, it is a blue "BN" on a gold background. If it is not showing on your Favorites link try removing the link from your favorites and readd it. I just added the favorite icon a couple months ago so people who had bookmarked it before that may not have it.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

rtb

Post by rtb » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:32 pm

Why does the logo show on my IE browser, but not on Firefox?

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:53 pm

It works in Firefox for me.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

AnchorCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Icon

Post by AnchorCat » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:47 pm

AnchorCat wrote:This is a great site.

One small thing that would be neat is if you could have a custom icon for Bobcat Nation show up in your Favorites list instead of the stock Explorer button. I'm not sure how you do it, but if you save Rush Limbaugh's site to your Favorites folder he has a customized icon and you can see what I mean.

Surely there are some techy types out there who know how to do it and it would be kinda cool. Plus, it makes it easier to pick Bobcat Nation out of your list of Favorite sites.
OK, thanks. It works.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:15 pm

CelticCat wrote:It works in Firefox for me.
Me too. :shrug:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

rtb

Post by rtb » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:33 pm

It is working in firefox for me now too...now I just have to figure out a way to make it work on the firefox sidebar.