New BobcatNation Sponsor

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

New BobcatNation Sponsor

Post by kmax » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:52 pm

I am sure most of you have by now seen the new ads that are on the BobcatNation home page as well as the main page of the messageboard. Obviously the first is just a link to our previously announced store with many BobcatNation items.

The second ad is for StowAway products, a new sponsor of BobcatNation that is gonna help us pay a few bills around here. They make some nice cargo products for SUV's and pickups as well as some really nice tailgating stations. They have offered anyone from BobcatNation a 15% discount on any orders place through their website, just click the ad and use the promotional code on that page!

Please help us keep BobcatNation going and getting better by supporting BobcatNation through store sponsor purchases. Thanks!

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

MaZooLaGriz
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Re: New BobcatNation Sponsor

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:35 pm

kmax wrote:Please help us keep BobcatNation going and getting better by supporting BobcatNation through store sponsor purchases.
Do you have anything akin to the "contribution" system we have on the Griz boards ("e-Griz Plus Member", or "Donor")? Heck, I'd contribute.

Everything is always on its way somewhere.

rtb

Post by rtb » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:38 pm

We have tried to avoid any type of membership up to this point. The best conversations, info, etc. will be the result if we keep the board open and free to everyone.

However, I am sure we can work up something special for the first person to purchase $200 worth of BobcatNation merchandise! :wink:

MaZooLaGriz
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by MaZooLaGriz » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:49 pm

rtb wrote:I am sure we can work up something special for the first person to purchase $200 worth of BobcatNation merchandise!
Sorry, my wife won't allow in the house anything that has blue and yellow together on it.

Everything is always on its way somewhere.