BOBCAT NATION STORE

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

rtb

BOBCAT NATION STORE

Post by rtb » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:12 pm

Hey Everyone,

We have opened up the Bobcat Nation store now so you can get your gear in time for the first home game!! Check it out at http://www.cafepress.com/bobcatnation If you have any suggestions or products you would like to see let us know and we will try to listen to any thoughts you all have.

We should have some more products soon and we will add our new logo to a couple items when that is finalized, but for now there is some great gear available.

Get your gear and wear it proudly. Let everyone know how much you love Bobcat Nation!!

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:20 am

That's cool. I'm impressed. Tempted to buy something for my cat coworkers.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:26 am

Well, I just got done with a shopping binge (a nice mid-morning break for me), so next time you see me, I'll likely be sporting some hip BN.com gear.

rtb

Post by rtb » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:31 pm

I was just going over our sales of BobcatNation gear and it looks like many of you still need to get outfitted! :wink:

Actually, I am curious to hear from anyone who purchased anything what they thought of the products and the process of buying the products.

I have a few of the products and am pretty happy with them, but I would like to know what you all think.

rtb

Post by rtb » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:50 pm

Good News!! Cafe Press has added Navy Blue T-Shirts and Long Sleeve shirts to the product offerings. Now you have no excuse not to wear Bobcat Blue on game day and show off your Bobcat Nation gear. Check out the long sleeve t-shirt: http://www.cafepress.com/bobcatnation.85221396

Also, we may be offering a Navy Blue Sweatshirt in time for Christmas directly through us. Would anyone be interested in ordering one? If so send me a Private Message or email so I can find out the level of interest in putting an order together.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image