BOBCAT CLUB - JOIN NOW

Give us your thoughts on bobcatnation.com and look here for announcements from the staff.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

rtb

BOBCAT CLUB - JOIN NOW

Post by rtb » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 am

You'll probably notice a refresh on the ads running on our site featuring the Bobcat Club. The Bobcat Club helps fund student athlete scholarships and each dollar they get to put toward scholarships frees up money within the athletic budget to do bigger and better things. So with that, if you want to truly make an impact on Bobcat Athletics, a donation to the Bobcat Club will go a long way! There are tons of ways to contribute and I encourage everyone to check it out.

Also, if you would like to show other on this board that you are a member of the Bobcat Club and proudly contributing feel free to use the signature bar that we've created. You can find it here http://www.bobcatnation.com/images/BobcatClubSig.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and you can add it to your signature by pasting that link within the signature section of the user control panel.

Check out the Bobcat Club, help however you can. JOIN TODAY!

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: BOBCAT CLUB - JOIN NOW

Post by KittieKop » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 pm

I've always liked your Bobcat Club signature banner. Thanks a lot, Randy! Proudly flying it in my signature.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

codecat
Member # Retired

Post by codecat » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Thank you Randy - had been meaning to ask you about it.

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, Bye-Bye Fauci!

rtb

Post by rtb » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:25 am

codecat wrote:Thank you Randy - had been meaning to ask you about it.
I love seeing the banners added to people's signatures! Keep it up folks, if you are member add the banner to your signature and if you aren't a member join so you can use the banner! Everyone on Bobcat Nation should be a member of the Bobcat Club!

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

grizhunter
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by grizhunter » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:41 pm

thank you for the link!

grizhunter

Post by grizhunter » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 pm

I must be doing something wrong, doesn't seem to work like yours?

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:50 pm

grizhunter wrote:I must be doing something wrong, doesn't seem to work like yours?
Fixed it for you. You just needed to put that url in the img tags.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

grizhunter

Post by grizhunter » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Thank You Kmax.

cdbrown
New Recruit

Post by cdbrown » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:08 am

thanks , i will join too.

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:18 am

What's the deal with the white bi-fold signs in the Bobcat Club Premium Parking lot??!

1st come 1st serve is what we've always been told is the policy. I've parked and tailgated in the same spot on Kagy in this lot for 6 straight years. I show up for the Sas St game and there is no parking available along said sidewalk. I chalked it up to being late, Homecoming, and Bobcat Gameday excitement in general. Problem is, we got there are 9:34am. Made me start to wonder.
Last night, when we got to town for the NAU game, we drove by the stadium. In every single available parking slot, there is a white bi-fold sign, stating that spot is Reserved for X Bobcat Club Member. Well where the hell are those available and what happened to getting there early to get a spot? I've paid the same as the rest of the BC members. Where's my sign, how do I get one?

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

rtb

Post by rtb » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:03 am

94VegasCat wrote:What's the deal with the white bi-fold signs in the Bobcat Club Premium Parking lot??!

1st come 1st serve is what we've always been told is the policy. I've parked and tailgated in the same spot on Kagy in this lot for 6 straight years. I show up for the Sas St game and there is no parking available along said sidewalk. I chalked it up to being late, Homecoming, and Bobcat Gameday excitement in general. Problem is, we got there are 9:34am. Made me start to wonder.
Last night, when we got to town for the NAU game, we drove by the stadium. In every single available parking slot, there is a white bi-fold sign, stating that spot is Reserved for X Bobcat Club Member. Well where the hell are those available and what happened to getting there early to get a spot? I've paid the same as the rest of the BC members. Where's my sign, how do I get one?
Actually they started selling more reserved tailgate spots this year. There was information in both the Bobcat Club membership and the season ticket packets. It's an additional fee beyond your membership dues just like all the other reserved tailgate spots. Tailgating has become a huge deal in Bozeman and there are a lot of people willing to pay for a reserved spot.

Randy B. - MSU '04 Image

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:44 pm

rtb wrote:
94VegasCat wrote:What's the deal with the white bi-fold signs in the Bobcat Club Premium Parking lot??!

Actually they started selling more reserved tailgate spots this year. There was information in both the Bobcat Club membership and the season ticket packets. It's an additional fee beyond your membership dues just like all the other reserved tailgate spots. Tailgating has become a huge deal in Bozeman and there are a lot of people willing to pay for a reserved spot.
Yep, $120 per spot this year (probably more next year). Since we have parked there all season anyway it wasn't a big deal. We parked the night before the game for homecoming and heard that all the spots were full by 10:30 PM. That prompted a call to Josh Wanago to see if we could "buy" a spot like some of the other reserved spots. Fortunately, I called early enough on Monday morning because from what I understand, all the spots were sold by the close of business on Monday. We had been on the tailgate "wait list" before and are completely happy with the spot we have now. I love the grass!