Worst drivers

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Worst drivers

Post by mslacat » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:18 am

Worst drives based on a Quality Planning Corporation, a San Francisco-based company study.

Worst Drivers
1. Student
2. Medical Doctor
3. Lawyers
4. Architects
5. Real Estate Agents

Best Drivers
1. Farmers (!?)
2. Firemen
3. Pilots (this is fairly reassuring)
4. Politicians
5. Homemakers

I can not tell you how proud I am to be sandwiched between Lawyers and Real Estate Agents! Hey where are those used car salesmen!

Link:
http://money.cnn.com/2003/10/30/pf/auto ... /index.htm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:22 am

Are you pulling a George Costanza?? We'll know if next week you're a Marine Biologist. :wink:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:27 am

The funny thing about that, is that in High school the two occupations I was looking at,
were Oceanographer, or Architecture. After much contemplation and realizing that I did
not know how to swim I decided on architecture. Unfortunately I did not take into
account, at the time, that I did know how to draw either!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:31 am

mslacat, do you do any work outside of Missoula? I was wondering if you were doing any of the new buildings at the new business park (TransTech) in Billings?

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:43 am

Primarily ,right now, my practice is centered in the Missoula / Bitterroot Valley, although I have had projects through-out the state and Idaho, Wyoming, Minnisota , and Washington. Most of this work has been from Missoula based clients and/or Franchise work.

velochat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by velochat » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:57 am

I would have sworn that Architects were better than homemakers. Do you drive with a phone stuck to your head? They got the students right, as all of us in Bozeman know. Hormones and cell phones are a bad combo.