Bobcat e-mail addresses

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Bobcat e-mail addresses

Post by MSU01 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:32 pm

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but Yahoo mail has a feature where you can pay to get a "personalized" e-mail address and to register the domain name that you want to use... I did this with themsu.com, and just realized that Yahoo allows me to give out yourname@themsu.com e-mail addresses to 4 people other than myself.

How it works is that you have to have an Yahoo user name/password... you log into Yahoo Mail using that user name, but once you're logged in you can send and receive messages using a name@themsu.com address as well as your name@yahoo.com address. The name for your themsu.com address does not have to be the same as your Yahoo user name. Anyway, if anyone is interested in this send me an e-mail through my profile and I'll be happy to set it up for you. I think you just have to give me your yahoo user name, and the name you want for your themsu.com address. It won't cost you anything, I already paid for it and am just trying to take advantage of what they're giving me for the money!