Think our home has SOLD!!!!!

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Think our home has SOLD!!!!!

Post by RickRund » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:49 pm

No details yet but very good chance we are leaving the titanic. Should have a definite in about two weeks.
Maybe I can make a game at BOBCAT STADIUM this year.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

WeedKillinCat
Member # Retired

Re: Think our home has SOLD!!!!!

Post by WeedKillinCat » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:26 pm

RickRund wrote:No details yet but very good chance we are leaving the titanic. Should have a definite in about two weeks.
Congrats-I hope it works out!!! Where are you heading to?

1993 Agronomy
If You Want To Get To Heaven-----You Gotta Raise A Little Hell

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:00 pm

WeedKillinCat wrote:
RickRund wrote:No details yet but very good chance we are leaving the titanic. Should have a definite in about two weeks.
Congrats-I hope it works out!!! Where are you heading to?
Coeur d'Alene area. We like Hayden a lot and there is a great home for sale in an area we both love. So we are really hoping it is still available.
Taking the 5th wheel down to Vacaville tomorrow for 5 days. When we get back we will start packing the rest of our stuff and may get a uhaul to move it up in a couple of weeks.

msubobcats@outlook.com

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Congrats! Hope it works out!!!
=D^

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:51 am

Just finished signing the paperwork to get the ball officially rolling. Now just praying the appraisal comes in on target. But this year has been a good enough to give decent comp sales to help our appraisal.
Our Daughter and her husband are buying. We knew there was a reason it was taking so long for it to sell. About two months ago we got a call from our Granddaughter and her husband Jess fell off the wagon and started drinking again and she needed a place to stay. Two Great Grandchildren involved. Jess is now in rehab again. Then about a month ago Christy said their lease is up in Sparks and their rent was jumping to about $2200 a month so they needed to move. So we helped out family and they actually offered above what we asked from them.
Now we just need a decent appraisal.

msubobcats@outlook.com

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:48 am

In less than a half hour we will be picking up a uhaul truck and begin loading. Tomorrow morning we will pick up the auto transport for the Honda. The next two nights we will be staying in our 5th Wheel and early Saturday morning we are heading for Idaho. A storage unit is lined up in Rathdrum. Will unload Sunday. On Monday we get a P.O. box...
Tuesday we will look at homes.
Will return to california for maybe two to three weeks before becoming a real resident of a new, much better state!!!!!
Since we will be traveling saturday will have no idea how the game will be going.

msubobcats@outlook.com

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:57 am

RickRund wrote:In less than a half hour we will be picking up a uhaul truck and begin loading. Tomorrow morning we will pick up the auto transport for the Honda. The next two nights we will be staying in our 5th Wheel and early Saturday morning we are heading for Idaho. A storage unit is lined up in Rathdrum. Will unload Sunday. On Monday we get a P.O. box...
Will return to california for maybe two to three weeks before becoming a real resident of a new, much better state!!!!!
Since we will be traveling saturday will have no idea how the game will be going.
I just bought a 3g hotspot on ebay. This thing can then stream, stuff like radio or maybe even pluto of the game. After buying it, it costs $5 a month to keep the Verizon service.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:53 pm

allcat wrote:
RickRund wrote:In less than a half hour we will be picking up a uhaul truck and begin loading. Tomorrow morning we will pick up the auto transport for the Honda. The next two nights we will be staying in our 5th Wheel and early Saturday morning we are heading for Idaho. A storage unit is lined up in Rathdrum. Will unload Sunday. On Monday we get a P.O. box...
I just bought a 3g hotspot on ebay. This thing can then stream, stuff like radio or maybe even pluto of the game. After buying it, it costs $5 a month to keep the Verizon service.
Our service is through Verizon. But we only have 2gb each for data... And a few days ago my phone didn't hook me up to wifi so my plan is almost over.
We have rollover data available and I guess it is available every month. We have only used the rollover once.

msubobcats@outlook.com

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:34 pm

RickRund wrote:
allcat wrote:
Our service is through Verizon. But we only have 2gb each for data... And a few days ago my phone didn't hook me up to wifi so my plan is almost over.
We have rollover data available and I guess it is available every month. We have only used the rollover once.
You buy these used wifi devices, and they have unlimited data for $5 a month. I t only 3G, but I can stream Prime videos with it.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:37 pm

allcat wrote:
RickRund wrote:
allcat wrote:
You buy these used wifi devices, and they have unlimited data for $5 a month. I t only 3G, but I can stream Prime videos with it.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLASHED-NOVATEL ... 3226613026?

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:27 pm

The uhaul is loaded and ready to pull out early tomorrow morning!!!

msubobcats@outlook.com

ChiOCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by ChiOCat » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:40 am

Congrats!!

"We are all vulnerable, and all fallible, with mortality our only certainty..." - Dr Kenneth Bock

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:05 pm

And today we made an offer on a home North of Post Falls...

msubobcats@outlook.com