HOTTIES thread complaint.

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

SACCAT
Member # Retired

HOTTIES thread complaint.

Post by SACCAT » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:31 am

So....Last night I got a PM stating that I must have a fat wife, no job, no life, and am a stocker....For posting the Hotties thread every week. This person also DEMANDED that all my posts are taken down and that no Hotties post is ever written again on a "football board" This person insulted Me, my family, my son, and everyone here. I have reached out to a Mod, but have got no answer....So here we are. I will no longer do a Hotties thread, because that is what Randy Lahey wants. If you want one, show you do by starting it on your own.

FYI, this person also became a member of Bobcat Nation yesturday......

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Re: HOTTIES thread complaint.

Post by mslacatfan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:34 am

Randy sounds like a darsh

FTG- GO CATS GO!

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:37 am

That is beyond ridiculous! Its not a NAKED HOTTIES thread! This person must also hate sports illustrated and every other magazine with a model on the cover. I can guarantee that PM was sent by a very fat and/or ugly woman! If your fat and ugly, join a gym. Then you will only be ugly!

Keep up the good work SACCAT!!

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

MSUCats91
New Recruit

Post by MSUCats91 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:54 am

gtapp wrote:That is beyond ridiculous! Its not a NAKED HOTTIES thread! This person must also hate sports illustrated and every other magazine with a model on the cover. I can guarantee that PM was sent by a very fat and/or ugly woman! If your fat and ugly, join a gym. Then you will only be ugly!

No kidding, lighten up Randy. Most college football forums on the internet do the same thing, Saccat didn't invent it. Make sure to go bitch at all those other forums too.
Or maybe you could just stop clicking on the hotties thread, dummy.

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:08 am

Randy, lashing out at others to accommodate your problems never ends well.

Your problems are your problems. No need to drag everyone else into your problems.

If something like this offends you, simply have the will power to not click on it.

Will power Randy

Will power

nutman
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by nutman » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:12 am

While not a thread I frequent, it's not been rude. It's your right and the mods have supported it.

Don't let yourself be controlled by someone who is willing to be disrespectful to get their way.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:15 am

Peace out guys, This place is a cesspool over run with trolls. When the Mods clean it up maybe I'll be back, for now later BCN.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:16 am

Hell and damnation for anybody who is not on the pc bandwagon. I personally have never looked at a hottie, or made locker room talk about them.

Can I be a politician now? :-k

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:37 am

Which mod did you reach out to?

As to anyone saying they are gone until we clean it up, sorry but I all I can say is good bye. If you think this is something easy to keep a board like this all roses and sunshine for everyone you are crazy. I have some friends at Disneyland and they watched a hooker get arrested outside the happiest place on earth. No place is perfect, and an anonymous message board is one of the furthest places from it. We do the best we can but even we get burnt out from it all. I've often said if you ever want a quick reason to become completely bitter about your favorite team's fan base, start and run a message board. We do what we can, but we rely on you guys to help and be civil too. Ignore the trolls, respect others opinions and if you don't like a thread don't read it. It all seems so simple, yet nobody can handle it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

asstastic
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by asstastic » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:42 am

I might be more upset about this than the loss yesterday

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

GRIZ1STCATS2ND
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by GRIZ1STCATS2ND » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:45 am

gtapp wrote:That is beyond ridiculous! Its not a NAKED HOTTIES thread! This person must also hate sports illustrated and every other magazine with a model on the cover. I can guarantee that PM was sent by a very fat and/or ugly woman! If your fat and ugly, join a gym. Then you will only be ugly!

Yikes. And you guys are critical of the "Griz culture?" Your mother would be proud.

vike_king
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by vike_king » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:48 am

No SacCat, you will continue the thread, to the complainer I will direct a quote my late wife made to some friends not long before she passed....."don't forget to go fu__ yorself"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

vike_king

Post by vike_king » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:50 am

vike_king wrote:No SacCat, you will continue the thread. To the complainer I will direct a quote my late wife made to some friends not long before she passed....."don't forget to go fu__ yorself"

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:50 am

It's probably Alphagris1 just stirring up trouble on the other side of the divide. Y'all know he (or she) doesn't have a life outside of sports forums and driving drunk of his moped anyway.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:51 am

Alright, first I'm moving this off the football board but will have the redirect ghost topic. Second, let's keep it civil everyone, see my last post about this.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:39 pm

This is stupid. If it offends you, don't look at it. It is as simply as that. If you're offended because your daughter is on there, then it's your fault for letting your daughter dress like a slut.

Punters are people too!!

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:51 pm

GoCats18 wrote:This is stupid. If it offends you, don't look at it. It is as simply as that. If you're offended because your daughter is on there, then it's your fault for letting your daughter dress like a slut.

FTG247365
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by FTG247365 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:42 pm

It has to be the same person who complained about the noise at games and the stadium taking the views away. We need to find this person and consule them, most likely they drive a Subaru Outback with a Thule rack.

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:31 pm

I have some instagram skills. I've been trying to help sac here and there. Noone has reached out to me.....I'll continue on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

lutecat
Member # Retired

Post by lutecat » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk