Vegas and the Election

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Vegas and the Election

Post by Mr Lisle » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Historically the bookmakers have been the most accurate predictors of the US Presidential elections. Polls come nowhere close by comparison. Las Vegas gives Mrs. Clinton a 72%-odds of becoming the next president, down 2% from last nights debate.

Mr Lisle

Re: Vegas and the Election

Post by Mr Lisle » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:15 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:Historically the bookmakers have been the most accurate predictors of the US Presidential elections. Polls come nowhere close by comparison. Las Vegas gives Mrs. Clinton a 72%-odds of becoming the next president, down 2% from last nights debate.
oops...I should have dropped this down one to the "Issues" topic.

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:55 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:Historically the bookmakers have been the most accurate predictors of the US Presidential elections. Polls come nowhere close by comparison. Las Vegas gives Mrs. Clinton a 72%-odds of becoming the next president, down 2% from last nights debate.
Actually Mr L based on how this presidential campaign has gone this post perhaps belongs in the smack talk topics. I'm sickened and disgusted by both candidates and not sure which one is scariest.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

Mr Lisle

Post by Mr Lisle » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:18 am

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Mr Lisle wrote:
Actually Mr L based on how this presidential campaign has gone this post perhaps belongs in the smack talk topics. I'm sickened and disgusted by both candidates and not sure which one is scariest.
Got that right!