AGS...

A mellow place for Bobcats to discuss topics free of political posturing

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

AGS...

Post by longhorn_22 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Just wanted to give some more props to you guys (mods).
AGS has been down for around a week now, if not longer, due to "unpaid invoices." That place is really starting to look like crap compared to everywhere else. Keep up the good work, gentlemen. =D^

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Re: AGS...

Post by GOKATS » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:40 pm

longhorn_22 wrote:Just wanted to give some more props to you guys (mods).
AGS has been down for around a week now, if not longer, due to "unpaid invoices." That place is really starting to look like crap compared to everywhere else. Keep up the good work, gentlemen. =D^
AGS has been going steadily dowhill since Ralph dropped off the deep end a couple years ago. I don't know if it'll be back or not, and don't really care. More and more of the AGS crowd is moving to ChampionshipSubdivision.com for FCS discussion. You can say what you want without fear of being banned by Ralph and his alteregomaniacs.

http://www.championshipsubdivision.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And I agree, thanks Kevin, Randy and Brad for BN. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:16 pm

http://www.collegesportingnews.com/entr ... old-friend" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gone for good.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Wow. I'm kind of surprised but I don't feel bad. Glad I never donated to their "drive" they recently had. Good thing that money saved the site!

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Ralph posted that when the site was locked (obviously by him). I don't know what their internal pissing match involves, but I do know that the message posted was by the site administrator (Ralph) and the site was fully functional at the time. I've removed it from my 'Favorites' and couldn't care less anymore.

FTG!!

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:30 pm

It's funny how even as his site dies (due primarily to his own actions), he's still dissing the much better site ran by the egriz.com guys in his not-so-subtle way.

I am going to move this thread to the hangout board ... just because I think the whole AGS discussion itself probably has a pretty wide interest. I hadn't heard about it until I saw this thread, so I assume a lot of other folks haven't heard about it, either.

And yeah, I don't mind highlighting bad news for Ralph. And in case anyone doesn't already know, Ralph has a bit of a bad habit of saying things that aren't true (or even plausible), so I put about as much faith in anything he says as you would in someone telling a story about seeing Bigfoot making a getaway ride on a unicorn after stealing a kidney from a businessman in Vegas (after having a hilarious "hit the floor" run-in with Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall--or whatever famous black guys are slotted into the story these days--in an elevator).

And as always, thanks longhorn and everyone else who contributes so much in term of knowledge, news, and insights to this site for the benefit of all!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Bay Area Cat wrote: And yeah, I don't mind highlighting bad news for Ralph. And in case anyone doesn't already know, Ralph has a bit of a bad habit of saying things that aren't true (or even plausible), so I put about as much faith in anything he says as you would in someone telling a story about seeing Bigfoot making a getaway ride on a unicorn after stealing a kidney from a businessman in Vegas (after having a hilarious "hit the floor" run-in with Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall--or whatever famous black guys are slotted into the story these days--in an elevator).
You know I wanted so badly to say something along these lines but I knew anything I could come up with couldn't hold a candle to what BAC would throw out once he saw this. Thanks for not disappointing me man! :thumbup: :rofl:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 pm

I'm just really proud of myself for not using a bad or ugly words in my post. Self-editing sometimes works! :D

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:03 am

Ralph has successfully driven AGS straight into the ground. Good thing I didn't donate like I was going to. Would have been a damn waste of two cents. :lol:

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:05 am

AGS is back up today, supposedly under new ownership. As long as Ralph and his drugged/psycho ass is gone maybe it'll get back to the days of old. It was truly a great site to read up on FCS across the nation. I'll check it out but like the style Championshipsubdivision.com has.

FTG!!