Handicap parking

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Handicap parking

Post by GoCats18 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:04 pm

I have a close friend who requires handicap parking and has tickets to homecoming. I have never paid attention to the handicap parking at the stadium, but wondering how many spaces are available and do you need a parking pass or can you just pull in and park there? Trying to get some answers for them so they don't show up in a few weeks not knowing where to park. Thanks!!

Punters are people too!!

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Re: Handicap parking

Post by coachouert » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:53 pm

GoCats18 wrote:I have a close friend who requires handicap parking and has tickets to homecoming. I have never paid attention to the handicap parking at the stadium, but wondering how many spaces are available and do you need a parking pass or can you just pull in and park there? Trying to get some answers for them so they don't show up in a few weeks not knowing where to park. Thanks!!
This is from the Bobcat Club Parking Guidelines that I received with my season tickets.
Handicap Parking - is located on two sides of both Bobcat Stadium and Brick Breeden Fieldhouse. Please remember that handicap parking is for those individuals who have either a State Handicap Place Card or Designated Handicap License Plates.

There is a phone number to call regarding lost parking passes so maybe give them a call to double check on handicap parking? 406-994-3741

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Handicap parking

Post by GoCats18 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Thanks. Will call tomorrow.

Punters are people too!!