Bobcat Football in Florida?

A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Air Force Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Air Force Cat » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:39 pm

So some good news and some bad news... Good news is that I got an internship in Florida for this semester working on groundbreaking ag research in the Fort Lauderdale area \:D/ Bad news is that I am going to miss the entire 2012 football regular season :evil: (I fully expect us to make a deep playoff run so I WILL be back for that)

So my question is, does anybody know of a place in the Fort Lauderdale/Palm Beach area where you can catch a Bobcat game or hang out with other Bobcat fans? I am going to be short tempered every Saturday missing out on these games so if I can get my fix somehow I will be ecstatic! Help me out BN!!!

Weltercat
Member # Retired

Re: Bobcat Football in Florida?

Post by Weltercat » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:11 pm

I have to tough it out watching the games on bigskytv which might be your best option. It's actually pretty good but I am scared to death that with this roots contract the games will not be on bigskytv and I will be screwed.

"The conservation of natural resources is the fundamental problem. Unless we solve that problem it will avail us little to solve all others." Theodore Roosevelt

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 pm

Root is available nationwide so while games on Root won't be on bigskytv you can catch them by getting the sports package on most providers or by making friends with some local sports bartenders. Games not on Root and played at a Big Sky school will be on bigskytv. For the Drake game we are all screwed whether you are in Montana or Florida unfortunately.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Cu-Ag-Au
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Cu-Ag-Au » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 pm

[quote="Air Force Cat"] "Bad news is that I am going to miss the entire 2012 football regular season :evil: (I fully expect us to make a deep playoff run so I WILL be back for that)"

Why the hurry? Enjoy Florida, sun, beaches, babes, warmth. The Cat football season will end November 17, in Missoula.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Cu-Ag-Au wrote:
Air Force Cat wrote: "Bad news is that I am going to miss the entire 2012 football regular season :evil: (I fully expect us to make a deep playoff run so I WILL be back for that)"

Why the hurry? Enjoy Florida, sun, beaches, babes, warmth. The Cat football season will end November 17, in Missoula.
Don't be a prick. This isn't the smack board; learn how to use the board or don't post.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Cu-Ag-Au
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Cu-Ag-Au » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Cu-Ag-Au wrote:
Air Force Cat wrote: "Bad news is that I am going to miss the entire 2012 football regular season :evil: (I fully expect us to make a deep playoff run so I WILL be back for that)"

Don't be a prick. This isn't the smack board; learn how to use the board or don't post.
Bobcat Connections
A place for Bobcat boosters, alumni and fans to connect with one another.

There is a 'prick' here, but its not me. Simply connecting with fellow alums, or whatever it is you are.

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by WalkOn79 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 am

Somehow I don't think you are a booster, alum, or fan. So just go away!

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz