BILL, SHUT THE @$$%. Up

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Re: BILL, SHUT THE @$$%. Up

Post by allcat » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:28 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Darth Yoda wrote:
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Darth Yoda wrote:I'm really having trouble deciphering who are the 'snowflakes' and whose too easily 'offended' these days. I have a group of friends that have historically preached about their disgust with people being easily offended, and this group of friends always described those people as snowflakes. My perception right now is that those same people are now suddenly 'offended' all the time and generally behaving like 'snowflakes'. I'm actually confused.

All of this is so tiresome.
I think technically you're a snowflake by association, but who am I to judge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Point taken. Although it would be different if during the last election cycle I was constantly complaining about how the world is too easily offended, and ritualistically call people snowflakes, and then turn around and start being constantly offended.
Haha I was just being a jerk. I agree you can't call people snowflakes if you are offended by ANYTHING.

I'm offended that you are not offended by this post. Also I am way too big to be a snowflake, maybe a snow ball. =;

Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: BILL, SHUT THE @$$%. Up

Post by Darth Yoda » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:58 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Darth Yoda wrote:
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Darth Yoda wrote:I'm really having trouble deciphering who are the 'snowflakes' and whose too easily 'offended' these days. I have a group of friends that have historically preached about their disgust with people being easily offended, and this group of friends always described those people as snowflakes. My perception right now is that those same people are now suddenly 'offended' all the time and generally behaving like 'snowflakes'. I'm actually confused.

All of this is so tiresome.
I think technically you're a snowflake by association, but who am I to judge?

Point taken. Although it would be different if during the last election cycle I was constantly complaining about how the world is too easily offended, and ritualistically call people snowflakes, and then turn around and start being constantly offended.
Haha I was just being a jerk. I agree you can't call people snowflakes if you are offended by ANYTHING.

I didn't read your post as jerkish at all haha. I happen to think Hawks could have solved all this in 2 seconds flat on his twitter account and not create a bunch of drama on our beloved Football forum (now moved). However, that fact that I posted anything on this worthless thread when I could have ignored it in 0 seconds flat is oozing with irony. You correctly called me out on it.