Nasty Politics

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Mr Lisle
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Nasty Politics

Post by Mr Lisle » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 pm

Junior Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona recently stood before his peers and announced he was leaving the Senate at the end of his term due to the nature of President Trump. Nuff said about that part.
Flake basically said it is beneath his dignity to be addressed and bullied in the manner of President Trump. Many agree. Many feel the business man Trump is simply kicking congress' do nothing butts....business style.
Anyway, if you want to read a good book find "Mudslingers: The 25 Dirtiest Political Campaigns of All Time". Written by Professor of Political Science Kerwin Swint of Kennesaw State University.
It starts very early with the battle between John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. The guy Jefferson hired to develop "fake news" about Adams went to jail. The whole thing eventually back-fires on Jefferson.
As Billy Joel said.."We didn't light the fire..."

RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Nasty Politics

Post by RickRund » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Really sorry you were offended Jeff!!!
Grow a set... Those are my feelings right now!!!

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:12 pm

[quote="RickRund"]Really sorry you were offended Jeff!!!
Grow a set... Those are my feelings right now!!![/quote]

Yeah, really sorry you’re all bent out of shape about Flake. Get over it and grow a pair yourself.

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:03 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:Junior Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona recently stood before his peers and announced he was leaving the Senate at the end of his term due to the nature of President Trump. Nuff said about that part.
Flake basically said it is beneath his dignity to be addressed and bullied in the manner of President Trump. Many agree. Many feel the business man Trump is simply kicking congress' do nothing butts....business style.
Anyway, if you want to read a good book find "Mudslingers: The 25 Dirtiest Political Campaigns of All Time". Written by Professor of Political Science Kerwin Swint of Kennesaw State University.
It starts very early with the battle between John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. The guy Jefferson hired to develop "fake news" about Adams went to jail. The whole thing eventually back-fires on Jefferson.
As Billy Joel said.."We didn't light the fire..."
lol that's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Thanks for the laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:01 pm

iaafan wrote:
RickRund wrote:Really sorry you were offended Jeff!!!
Grow a set... Those are my feelings right now!!!
Yeah, really sorry you’re all bent out of shape about Flake. Get over it and grow a pair yourself.
Not a bit upset here.