vs. Golf (Trump beating Obama)

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Re: vs. Golf (Trump beating Obama)

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:22 pm

One is a skinny black guy with no clue how to run a country............

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... b2b7dd.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LongTimeCatFan
Golden Bobcat

Post by LongTimeCatFan » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:38 am

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Imagine the outrage if obama had bankrupted the secret service during his first year due to family and golf outings.

Nearly 10k/month of taxpayer money m going toward golf cart rentals for SS.

Double standard?

BigBruceBaker
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BigBruceBaker » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:26 am

wbtfg wrote:Imagine the outrage if obama had bankrupted the secret service during his first year due to family and golf outings.

Nearly 10k/month of taxpayer money m going toward golf cart rentals for SS.

Double standard?

Do you not remember the BIGLY amounts of money it took in SS money for just Michelle's trips without the President?

It's insane how much all that stuff costs for any president. They (all presidents) would go in an rent 2-3 floors of 5 star hotels for vacations etc.

Anyway, not much of a double standard when all the presidents have done it.

I love the Bobcats and the Miami Hurricanes an unhealthy level

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:33 am

Afraid the world sees Jack Nicholson in one flew over the cuckoo's nest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:09 pm

77matcat wrote:Afraid the world sees Jack Nicholson in one flew over the cuckoo's nest

I thought a prerequisite to be a talking head for the party machine was a lobotomy? Not so? Possibly not because were an individual to have a lobotomy they couldn't read the teleprompter...and where is that nurse to give all of the people their "meals" so they can stare at the televisions...you know, keep up with the nightly news...don't you really want to watch Trump go off on the media and be called a lunatic because he did?

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
77matcat wrote:Afraid the world sees Jack Nicholson in one flew over the cuckoo's nest

I thought a prerequisite to be a talking head for the party machine was a lobotomy? Not so? Possibly not because were an individual to have a lobotomy they couldn't read the teleprompter...and where is that nurse to give all of the people their "meals" so they can stare at the televisions...you know, keep up with the nightly news...don't you really want to watch Trump go off on the media and be called a lunatic because he did?
......did you have a lobotomy? This post is downright bonkers.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:28 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:

Big Bruce, I know you're not real fast and you're not real slow either...only half fast. I would take the time to type this real slow to explain it to you but I feel it'd be like that poor kid in high school who had never taken pre-algebra getting placed in a pre calculus-trig class.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:50 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:

Big Bruce, I know you're not real fast and you're not real slow either...only half fast. I would take the time to type this real slow to explain it to you but I feel it'd be like that poor kid in high school who had never taken pre-algebra getting placed in a pre calculus-trig class.
...sorry you never saw the movie...kind of a cross between Orwell's 1984 and those ones that show how the party machines actually show how each party chooses their presidential candidate...anyway...like Mother Teresa would say...

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:

Why is the poor kid dumb?

Man you are looney tunes. I think you are as close to Elmer Fudd as a dude can get. Probably a cross between Elmer Fudd and ol' Feel the Bern, since you speak equal parts nonsense and delusions.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:29 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:

Why is the poor kid dumb?

Man you are looney tunes. I think you are as close to Elmer Fudd as a dude can get. Probably a cross between Elmer Fudd and ol' Feel the Bern, since you speak equal parts nonsense and delusions.

You'll be okay in ten or 15 years. About the time you realize you really didn't know Jack about anything in actuality.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:00 pm

Isn't it interesting that when the whole Russian witch hunt starts to turn on the left, they start to worry about the golf.

Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:29 pm

allcat wrote:Isn't it interesting that when the whole Russian witch hunt starts to turn on the left, they start to worry about the golf.
That's good! Don't you find it fascinating that George the First was the CIA Director for Peanut Head and Cheney was the Secretary of Defense is 86 when the Gander plane "crash" happened with all the stuff headed for the Contras, that Slick Willie is George the Seconds "Other Brother by Another Mother" and all of us morons (like Big Bruce who obviously only watches Fox and/CNN) can't grasp they are all inbred assholes dangling on some pupetmasters whim? Christ, look at how many people the Clintons had to have executed! It's almost as bad as the Montana Mafia is in Helena only on a slightly larger scale...

BigBruceBaker

Post by BigBruceBaker » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:35 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
allcat wrote:Isn't it interesting that when the whole Russian witch hunt starts to turn on the left, they start to worry about the golf.
That's good! Don't you find it fascinating that George the First was the CIA Director for Peanut Head and Cheney was the Secretary of Defense is 86 when the Gander plane "crash" happened with all the stuff headed for the Contras, that Slick Willie is George the Seconds "Other Brother by Another Mother" and all of us morons (like Big Bruce who obviously only watches Fox and/CNN) can't grasp they are all inbred assholes dangling on some pupetmasters whim? Christ, look at how many people the Clintons had to have executed! It's almost as bad as the Montana Mafia is in Helena only on a slightly larger scale...
Righty Rooney! In 71 when the snake skin boots business man rode on the steam trains to deal with the Chinese workers to build the plaid sock factory there was a confab of epic proportions. Who knows how many elk steaks were cooked while the rice was being eaten. I remember when the square peg tried to go in the triangle mountain, that was a doozy, shoot even A. Lincoln himself said "ahhhh to hell with em". Big time issues are a foot during the codine years.

Hopefully while the Bush's are out of power the damn alien lizards will leave the micro distillers alone and allow them to make their pastries in silence.

Luckily for us we got a aRab translator Cat (didn't) Grad to help us interpret what the hell is going on with the my little brownies

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:04 pm

BigBruceBaker wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:
Righty Rooney! In 71 when the snake skin boots business man rode on the steam trains to deal with the Chinese workers to build the plaid sock factory there was a confab of epic proportions. Who knows how many elk steaks were cooked while the rice was being eaten. I remember when the square peg tried to go in the triangle mountain, that was a doozy, shoot even A. Lincoln himself said "ahhhh to hell with em". Big time issues are a foot during the codine years.

Hopefully while the Bush's are out of power the damn alien lizards will leave the micro distillers alone and allow them to make their pastries in silence.

Luckily for us we got a aRab translator Cat (didn't) Grad to help us interpret what the hell is going on with the my little brownies

See? What sarcastic crap you post can in fact be exhibit A as to your membership in the Certified Looney Ward. Lighten up Francis...or is it Frances? This is just a damn sports fan site and more than a few posters in here are more than quasi lunatics with their obsessions with a Podunk football program. Can you say Playerep???? This site is starting to make a few of their fans appear normal and not quite over the edge as some of our fans appear in their posts supporting an athletic program that is absolutely pitiful top to bottom in both men's and women's sports! UM hired an individual who all but ruined their brand from South Dakota and I'm just an older grad waiting to see what happens next with our hire. Being a betting man, I don't think it is going to be pretty but an athletic director is going to make a name for himself at our expense.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
BigBruceBaker wrote:
Cat Grad wrote:

See? What sarcastic crap you post can in fact be exhibit A as to your membership in the Certified Looney Ward. Lighten up Francis...or is it Frances? This is just a damn sports fan site and more than a few posters in here are more than quasi lunatics with their obsessions with a Podunk football program. Can you say Playerep???? This site is starting to make a few of their fans appear normal and not quite over the edge as some of our fans appear in their posts supporting an athletic program that is absolutely pitiful top to bottom in both men's and women's sports! UM hired an individual who all but ruined their brand from South Dakota and I'm just an older grad waiting to see what happens next with our hire. Being a betting man, I don't think it is going to be pretty but an athletic director is going to make a name for himself at our expense.
I never knew you were passing out memberships to your club. Do you actually give out membership cards, or do your handlers just take over the minds?

Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

ChiOCat

Post by ChiOCat » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:33 am

I assure you, you are right. Is it wrong??

"We are all vulnerable, and all fallible, with mortality our only certainty..." - Dr Kenneth Bock