Soooooooo...Russia

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by arvcat2 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:11 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:06 pm
allcat wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:56 pm
Rich K wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:15 pm
I think the judges that pretended to be stupid enough to grant FISA warrants based upon an obviously fake document should be impeached. Time to name the judges. EVERYTHING means EVERYTHING.
I know nothing about the judges, but whoever asked for the warrants should pay a price. They did so, knowing the info was fake. A judge should be able to trust that those asking for the warranty are following the rules.
Sure Rich K, if the lefties and their MSM biased & corrupted propagandist want transparency, let us see EVERYTHING. Be careful about the Judge’s though, up thread wbtfg claims their legit cause they were appointed by “republicans”. It's irrelevant that the Judge's were lied to. :roll:

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:24 pm

What should happen to Adam Schiff, who flatly stated to the country that there absolutely was evidence of collusion? I mean the guy's on the intelligence committee, so his words carried some weight! But now we know he was lying, just to further sew division in the country. What a scumbag.

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Rich K » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:18 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:06 pm
allcat wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:56 pm
Rich K wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:15 pm
I think the judges that pretended to be stupid enough to grant FISA warrants based upon an obviously fake document should be impeached. Time to name the judges. EVERYTHING means EVERYTHING.
I know nothing about the judges, but whoever asked for the warrants should pay a price. They did so, knowing the info was fake. A judge should be able to trust that those asking for the warranty are following the rules.
Sure Allcat, if the lefties and their MSM biased & corrupted propagandist want transparency, let us see EVERYTHING. Be careful about the Judge’s though, up thread wbtfg claims their legit cause they were appointed by “republicans”. It's irrelevant that the Judge's were lied to. :roll:
The judges knew the "evidence" was phony. The obscure footnote with the accurate but nonspecific source was what the judges needed for "plausible deniability". Even the local lefties know it was phony but it fits the agenda. I want the judges named and impeached.

While we're at it, let's subpoena a few journalists and demand we get the names of a few of the leakers. EVERYTHING means EVERYTHING.

Cledus
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cledus » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:19 am

Well, this thread has been a fun trip down memory lane. The mental gymnastics are beyond breathtaking. 😂😂