Soooooooo...Russia

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by arvcat2 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:37 am

Yo, wbtfg, you’ve been silent lately with your TDS and Russia collusion delusion conspiracy theory. Still cleaning that Buzzfeed egg off your face?

RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by RickRund » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:37 am
Yo, wbtfg, you’ve been silent lately with your TDS and Russia collusion delusion conspiracy theory. Still cleaning that Buzzfeed egg off your face?
So he got his fake news to start the dossier from a news source the spreads fake news that allows john doe off the street to post unverified fake news on a site that does not verify if it is fake news. WOW!!!

https://www.worldtribune.com/report-ste ... n-website/

Bobcatsinmso
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:09 am

Did a Mueller tree just fall in the collusion woods?

:coffee:

Go Cats Go! FTG

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:28 am

arvcat2 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:37 am
Yo man....you gotta quote my post so I get a notification. Otherwise I rarely read this forum.

It will be interesting to see if the full report is released to the public and whether or not the results are conclusive.

I have a feeling people are going to see what they want to see. Republican supporters will likely see no definitive proof of trump collusion, Democrats will likely see enough evidence to connect the dots to collusion.

I have a feeling we will just continue down the same road we’ve been going down the past 2 years.

I do hope, though, that the report is released to the public in its entirety so there’s no room to cherry pick statements out of context to benefit one side or the other.

hokeyfine
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by hokeyfine » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:51 am

Funny thing... A few days ago van Jones said watch certain news sources and pundits because they will immediately declare victory without reading the report.😂😂😂😂.....

RickRund

Post by RickRund » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:25 am

hokeyfine wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:51 am
Funny thing... A few days ago van Jones said watch certain news sources and pundits because they will immediately declare victory without reading the report.😂😂😂😂.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: =D^ =D^ =D^
Probably VERY true...

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:21 pm

hokeyfine wrote:
The bottom line is that Mueller stated no more indictments are coming.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:58 pm

91catAlum wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:21 pm
hokeyfine wrote:
What are your thoughts on how much of the report should be released to congress and/or the public? Should it be kept under wraps? Should it be released in its entirety? Does it depend on the results and findings?

hokeyfine
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by hokeyfine » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:42 pm

91catAlum wrote:
hokeyfine wrote:
Yes, but potential indictments coming from NY

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:25 pm

hokeyfine wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:42 pm
91catAlum wrote:
hokeyfine wrote:
Yes, but potential indictments coming from NY
Really. Did Van Jones say so?

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:33 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:58 pm
91catAlum wrote:
hokeyfine wrote:
What are your thoughts on how much of the report should be released to congress and/or the public? Should it be kept under wraps? Should it be released in its entirety? Does it depend on the results and findings?
Congress should see it all, certainly. I guess it wouldn't hurt to release it publicly, up to national security risks.

Look, I'm no Trump fan. He's an idiot, and I'm sure his pre-presidential business dealings are as sleazy as any DC politician, and I'm sure that type of stuff is in the report. But this whole Russian collusion thing was dubious from the start.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:19 pm

91catAlum wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:33 pm
wbtfg wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
hokeyfine wrote:
Congress should see it all, certainly. I guess it wouldn't hurt to release it publicly, up to national security risks.

Look, I'm no Trump fan. He's an idiot, and I'm sure his pre-presidential business dealings are as sleazy as any DC politician, and I'm sure that type of stuff is in the report. But this whole Russian collusion thing was dubious from the start.
I hope they turn over the report to Congress as well. Would seem fishy if they didn’t.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:50 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:19 pm
91catAlum wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
hokeyfine wrote:

I hope they turn over the report to Congress as well. Would seem fishy if they didn’t.
I agree, totally. Although I don't believe Mueller would do anything to protect Trump, it would be bad optics to not release it all to Congress.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:02 am

91catAlum wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:50 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:19 pm
91catAlum wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
91catAlum wrote:
hokeyfine wrote:

I agree, totally. Although I don't believe Mueller would do anything to protect Trump, it would be bad optics to not release it all to Congress.
I would say release it to the leaders. If there are national security issues let them decide. Some congressmen will release anything.

Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:13 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:50 am
arvcat2 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:55 am
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:33 pm
allcat wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:09 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:42 am
Its crazy how the story keeps changing. It started out as “I know nothing about Russia, I have no dealings there” now to light dealings that everyone knew about.
Yea crazy. Like the investigation is about election meddling.
Yeah, it’s definitely not solely about election meddling.
That investigation has pretty much proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russia meddled on behalf of trump.
:lol: #-o ](*,) :roll: :rofl:
:-({|= :idea: :o :-# :twisted: :-({|=
Bump & BOOM! Please spin your way out of your Russia collusion delusion conspiracy now?

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:33 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:13 pm
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
allcat wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Its crazy how the story keeps changing. It started out as “I know nothing about Russia, I have no dealings there” now to light dealings that everyone knew about.
That investigation has pretty much proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russia meddled on behalf of trump.
Bump & BOOM! Please spin your way out of your Russia collusion delusion conspiracy now?
I’m not trying to spin anything.

Looks like Russia definitely was involved in election meddling. Report from the AG says trump campaign didn’t collude. Also says that report didn’t conclude the president committed a crime, but also does not exonerate him.

Moving forward, republicans declare victory, dems will want to see entire report. As stated above, looks like most believe congress and/or public should see the report in its entirety.

As I said a few posts ago, I don’t think this summary from the AG will bring closure anytime soon.

I will say, though, AG’s summary report is very positive for President Trump.

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:40 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:33 pm
arvcat2 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:13 pm
wbtfg wrote:
arvcat2 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
allcat wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
I’m not trying to spin anything.

Looks like Russia definitely was involved in election meddling. Report from the AG says trump campaign didn’t collude. Also says that report didn’t conclude the president committed a crime, but also does not exonerate him.

Moving forward, republicans declare victory, dems will want to see entire report. As stated above, looks like most believe congress and/or public should see the report in its entirety.

As I said a few posts ago, I don’t think this summary from the AG will bring closure anytime soon.

I will say, though, AG’s summary report is very positive for President Trump.
Mueller & the AG completely exonerates President Trump and any American citizen on colluding/conspiring with the Russians. NO CRIMES COMMITTED!!!! Going forward, sure, release the details of Mueller’s report within the boundaries of the laws & regulations, including, EVERYTHING related to Obama’s DOJ/FBI FISA warrants, unmasking, and counter intelligence operation. I’m all in for that.

Rich K

Post by Rich K » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:15 pm

I think the judges that pretended to be stupid enough to grant FISA warrants based upon an obviously fake document should be impeached. Time to name the judges. EVERYTHING means EVERYTHING.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:56 pm

Rich K wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:15 pm
I think the judges that pretended to be stupid enough to grant FISA warrants based upon an obviously fake document should be impeached. Time to name the judges. EVERYTHING means EVERYTHING.
I know nothing about the judges, but whoever asked for the warrants should pay a price. They did so, knowing the info was fake. A judge should be able to trust that those asking for the warranty are following the rules.

Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by arvcat2 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:06 pm

allcat wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:56 pm
Rich K wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:15 pm
I know nothing about the judges, but whoever asked for the warrants should pay a price. They did so, knowing the info was fake. A judge should be able to trust that those asking for the warranty are following the rules.
Sure Allcat, if the lefties and their MSM biased & corrupted propagandist want transparency, let us see EVERYTHING. Be careful about the Judge’s though, up thread wbtfg claims their legit cause they were appointed by “republicans”. It's irrelevant that the Judge's were lied to. :roll: