Hey Dubya?

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Hey Dubya?

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:02 pm

Is that you?

Love the tan!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first10 ... ecy-rules/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com
www.championshipsubdivision.com

tampa_griz
Golden Bobcat

Re: Hey Dubya?

Post by tampa_griz » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:37 am

Welcome to the land of hope and change.

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by whitetrashgriz » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 am

AlphaGriz1 wrote:Is that you?

Love the tan!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first10 ... ecy-rules/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
if everyone of your links comes from fox news don't you start to lose some credibility? if i had a horse in this race, which i don't as i think 99% of politicians are slimy, couln't i just post link after link from cnn and "prove" what a great guy obama is? get some better material.

do you have to know everything to post here? or just think you do?

tampa_griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by tampa_griz » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:50 am

whitetrashgriz wrote:

Love the tan!

if everyone of your links comes from fox news don't you start to lose some credibility?
Not really

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:55 am

Jesus. More Fox News banter. Just because Fox News actually reports on stuff that CNN, MSNBC and the like won't, doesn't mean it's not credible. Give it a rest.

Cledus

Post by Cledus » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:54 pm

whitetrashgriz

Post by whitetrashgriz » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:19 pm

longhorn_22 wrote:Jesus. More Fox News banter. Just because Fox News actually reports on stuff that CNN, MSNBC and the like won't, doesn't mean it's not credible. Give it a rest.
oh shocker, i make a post and longhorn jumps all over it. give what a rest? i have never, not even one time said anything about any tv station. what exactly do you want me to give a rest. or is this just another, in the long lists of times you get a little too excited and make comments regardless if you know what you are talking about? how about if i simplify it for you, but i won't discuss tv stations. i'll "give that a rest" #-o let's say i'm a bobcat fan. even you should be able to follow that. now, let's say that i dislike the griz. still with me or are you racking your brains on what you can argue with me about? but let's say that i am very unreasonable about my hate for the griz. everything wrong in the world, is all to be blamed on um. but to support these wild claims i make, i solely use bobcatnation to prove how right i am. hauck is the anti-christ cause it says so on bobcatnation. griz football will not win a game this season cause i read about it on bobcatnation. did you know that every griz fan must be a flaming piece of trash because it said so on bobcatnation? after a little bit, people might start to see that everything on bobcatnation is going to be anti-griz. so, to gain a little credibility, if in fact i truly believed everything i was posting, would it be smart for me to keep using bobcatnation exclusively, or would it be wise to try to find another source that may share these views? :idea: like many things, maybe i'm way off here. maybe i'm crazy. or maybe....i'm open-minded. :shock: #-o

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:26 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:

Love the tan!

if everyone of your links comes from fox news don't you start to lose some credibility? if i had a horse in this race, which i don't as i think 99% of politicians are slimy, couln't i just post link after link from cnn and "prove" what a great guy obama is? get some better material.

I get my news from many websites and news papers (20+)

I then go to Fox News website and post whatever article I am posting form there to get the response you just elicited. It's my way of making a point about people that bash Bush and posted nothing but CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS news links.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
www.maroonblood.com

ImagineSanta
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ImagineSanta » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:48 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:Jesus. More Fox News banter. Just because Fox News actually reports on stuff that CNN, MSNBC and the like won't, doesn't mean it's not credible. Give it a rest.
oh shocker, i make a post and longhorn jumps all over it. give what a rest? i have never, not even one time said anything about any tv station. what exactly do you want me to give a rest. or is this just another, in the long lists of times you get a little too excited and make comments regardless if you know what you are talking about? how about if i simplify it for you, but i won't discuss tv stations. i'll "give that a rest" #-o let's say i'm a bobcat fan. even you should be able to follow that. now, let's say that i dislike the griz. still with me or are you racking your brains on what you can argue with me about? but let's say that i am very unreasonable about my hate for the griz. everything wrong in the world, is all to be blamed on um. but to support these wild claims i make, i solely use bobcatnation to prove how right i am. hauck is the anti-christ cause it says so on bobcatnation. griz football will not win a game this season cause i read about it on bobcatnation. did you know that every griz fan must be a flaming piece of trash because it said so on bobcatnation? after a little bit, people might start to see that everything on bobcatnation is going to be anti-griz. so, to gain a little credibility, if in fact i truly believed everything i was posting, would it be smart for me to keep using bobcatnation exclusively, or would it be wise to try to find another source that may share these views? :idea: like many things, maybe i'm way off here. maybe i'm crazy. or maybe....i'm open-minded. :shock: #-o
Maybe he is just annoyed that people jump all over Fox News because its conservative and not like the rest of the uber-liberal stations. I watch CNN all the time, but you never see me bashing it because its liberal, I just know what to believe and what not to believe. People just hate Fox News because its not like the other liberal channels so it must be wrong.

I think you don't get it. Sleeping in until 6 won't get many people very far in life, especially if they want to play on Sunday.
-Cat Grad

CapitalCityCat
Member # Retired

Post by CapitalCityCat » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:50 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote: I get my news from many websites and news papers (20+)
So did Sarah Palin :wink:

Retiring my moniker. It's time to ride off into the sunset. It's been a fun ride. Go Cats.

whitetrashgriz

Post by whitetrashgriz » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:54 pm

AlphaGriz1 wrote:
whitetrashgriz wrote:

Love the tan!

I get my news from many websites and news papers (20+)

I then go to Fox News website and post whatever article I am posting form there to get the response you just elicited. It's my way of making a point about people that bash Bush and posted nothing but CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS news links.
understood. and if i saw someone who had about 3 "i hate bush" threads a day, and every single one of them linked cnn or msbc i'd say the same thing. unfortunately this concept was lost on longhorn. he assumed i give a rats-a$$ about tv stations. the point is simple. you hate obama...you get your info from fox. you hate bush or anything republican, you go to cnn where everyone feels the same way. i don't get why we try to hide this very obvious truth.

AlphaGriz1
Golden Bobcat

Post by AlphaGriz1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:57 pm

CapitalCityCat wrote:
AlphaGriz1 wrote: I get my news from many websites and news papers (20+)
So did Sarah Palin :wink:

She is a very smart lady, and I am glad you got the reference.

8)

www.maroonblood.com

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:35 pm

You either weren't very clear in your intent or you were too obvious. From my interpretation, you were making a statement about Fox News and since I am quite tired of reading it in every thread about politics, I decided to post on it. Now, you can either piss and moan about me some more with your cute little statements like "racking my brain" or you can clarify. If you would notice my post, I didn't quote you, so I wasn't singling you out specifically. I was moreso, in a sense, generalizing about the entire topic. Now the fact you generalized EVERY single Bobcat fan on here about their hate for the griz and their opinion on all griz fans, you pretty much fail.
And please, oh great one, enlighten me on the "long list" of things I've said that I got a little too excited about. I can think of about three and I couldn't care less. I'm quite positive over 90% of my posts are quite relevant and are in good taste. Now, quit getting so butt-hurt about something not so specific to you and give it a rest. Yes, I said it again.

whitetrashgriz

Post by whitetrashgriz » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:49 pm

longhorn_22 wrote:You either weren't very clear in your intent or you were too obvious. From my interpretation, you were making a statement about Fox News and since I am quite tired of reading it in every thread about politics, I decided to post on it. Now, you can either piss and moan about me some more with your cute little statements like "racking my brain" or you can clarify. If you would notice my post, I didn't quote you, so I wasn't singling you out specifically. I was moreso, in a sense, generalizing about the entire topic. Now the fact you generalized EVERY single Bobcat fan on here about their hate for the griz and their opinion on all griz fans, you pretty much fail.
And please, oh great one, enlighten me on the "long list" of things I've said that I got a little too excited about. I can think of about three and I couldn't care less. I'm quite positive over 90% of my posts are quite relevant and are in good taste. Now, quit getting so butt-hurt about something not so specific to you and give it a rest. Yes, I said it again.
oh my. i don't know where to begin. sorry you hate people who don't like fox news. i don't have a problem with it. it was a question to alpha. you chimed in which is great i assumed because i was the only one to mention this station, and you said, "jesus give it a rest" that despite no quotation marks...you were talking to me. if not i guess i apologize. i asked what you would like me to give a rest. i do appreciate your comments about my cute statements. i try. i never generalized every bobcat as hating the griz. if you read carefully you'll notice that i said that if i only used bobcatnation to back up crazy claims then i may lose credibility. are you saying i couldn't find posts here where people completely hate, and bash the griz? as far as being "butt-hurt", i think it's safe to say you probably know more about that than i do...

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:08 pm

whitetrashgriz wrote:i think it's safe to say you probably know more about that than i do...
OHHHH! GOOD ONE!
And thanks for putting words in my mouth about hating everyone who dislikes Fox News. Typical response by someone like you.

whitetrashgriz

Post by whitetrashgriz » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:32 am

longhorn_22 wrote:
whitetrashgriz wrote:i think it's safe to say you probably know more about that than i do...
OHHHH! GOOD ONE!
And thanks for putting words in my mouth about hating everyone who dislikes Fox News. Typical response by someone like you.
how did i put words in your mouth? did i say that you SAID you hated everyone who dislikes fox news? based on your, "jesus give it a rest" comment you seemed pretty worked up about my very first post ever even mentioning this tv station. so it's my OPINION that you have a very strong relationship with this station, and don't like anyone saying anything bad about it. So i SAID, sorry you hate people who don't like fox news. maybe this thread would have went better if you could understand the difference between someones OPINION, and putting words in someones mouth. i guess by your logic you put words in my mouth when you said i was pissing and moaning too. and you put words in my mouth when you said i wasn't being clear. oh, wait a minute....no that's NOT how it works. i never put words in your mouth my man. my favorite is "typical response by someone like you." you don't know me bro. you don't know a thing. other than cheering for me you don't have the slightest clue who i am. it's a funny world that way. so many on here practically worship bobcats, yet, you just never know.... Have a good one buddy. I'm off to watch some fox news.

ImagineSanta
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ImagineSanta » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:22 am

whitetrashgriz wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:
OHHHH! GOOD ONE!
how did i put words in your mouth? did i say that you SAID you hated everyone who dislikes fox news? based on your, "jesus give it a rest" comment you seemed pretty worked up about my very first post ever even mentioning this tv station. so it's my OPINION that you have a very strong relationship with this station, and don't like anyone saying anything bad about it. So i SAID, sorry you hate people who don't like fox news. maybe this thread would have went better if you could understand the difference between someones OPINION, and putting words in someones mouth. i guess by your logic you put words in my mouth when you said i was pissing and moaning too. and you put words in my mouth when you said i wasn't being clear. oh, wait a minute....no that's NOT how it works. i never put words in your mouth my man. my favorite is "typical response by someone like you." you don't know me bro. you don't know a thing. other than cheering for me you don't have the slightest clue who i am. it's a funny world that way. so many on here practically worship bobcats, yet, you just never know.... Have a good one buddy. I'm off to watch some fox news.
You don't think you were pissing and moaning? Why don't you go and read your last posts and figure that one out. Oh and a fifteen yard penalty :penalty: for calling someone a "bro" in a post. Why don't you go "bro out" with some Natty Ice somewhere else and stop starting arguments when none is needed. You are the only one who took this personally and had to start a #### show. Grow up.

I think you don't get it. Sleeping in until 6 won't get many people very far in life, especially if they want to play on Sunday.
-Cat Grad

Common Cat
Member # Retired

Post by Common Cat » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:48 am

Keep it up fellas, this is good reading for a boring day of work. It's like a heavy weight fight of internet egos. Continue on...

@rfoley77

longhorn_22
Golden Bobcat

Post by longhorn_22 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 am

whitetrashgriz

Post by whitetrashgriz » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:01 am

ImagineSanta wrote:
whitetrashgriz wrote:
longhorn_22 wrote:
OHHHH! GOOD ONE!
You don't think you were pissing and moaning? Why don't you go and read your last posts and figure that one out. Oh and a fifteen yard penalty :penalty: for calling someone a "bro" in a post. Why don't you go "bro out" with some Natty Ice somewhere else and stop starting arguments when none is needed. You are the only one who took this personally and had to start a #### show. Grow up.
ok...sorry bro.