Soooooooo..... Ukraine

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Soooooooo..... Ukraine

Post by Rich K » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:38 pm

Clinton Foundation was a fantastic resource for dems to launder money. However, when the influence they were peddling was slightly diminished (hah) with the election, contributions to this wonderful foundation has diminished.

If the Clinton Foundation did good work, why would the benevolent contributions dry up?

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:39 pm

I'm just hoping that Cat fans, on both sides of the aisle, wear their Cat gear during the coming Civil War.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:39 pm

77matcat wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:19 pm
Please provide your source.

Campaigns may not solicit or accept contributions from foreign nationals. Federal law prohibits contributions, donations, expenditures and disbursements solicited, directed, received or made directly or indirectly by or from foreign nationals in connection with any election — federal, state or local.
How did investigating corruption become accepting campaign contributions? -Please provide your source

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by RickRund » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:35 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:39 pm
I'm just hoping that Cat fans, on both sides of the aisle, wear their Cat gear during the coming Civil War.
I haven't much choice. It's about the only gear I own..

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:04 pm

Still waiting for the list of other nations 45 is fighting corruption in. He is so concerned it must be dozens. I bet he is spending his own money.

😂🤣😂

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:29 am

77matcat wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Still waiting for the list of other nations 45 is fighting corruption in. He is so concerned it must be dozens. I bet he is spending his own money.

😂🤣😂
Only one that matters, the USA, that is one of the main things he was elected to do. He has received help fighting American corruption from several countries though, including Saudi Arabia, Italy and Ukraine. Since Presidential communications are classified, not all of them are leaked to the liberal media. Asking for this list is disingenuous at best, it looks like you are denying that the American political class has any corruption at all.

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:09 am

No.

What I am saying is 45 is one of the best spinner random information into alternative universes there is. If pressed he can make up unsupported stories uninterrupted for days. Best, very very (to use 45s unlimited vocabulary) best huckster in politics. I’d love to hear is rendition of the Kennedy assassination.

Let’s allow all the 45 evidence to be put on the table and see where it goes. When that’s completed let’s look at the voracity of 45 allegations into Biden. One bad act doesn’t justify another. If they’re both guilty let’s give both a vacation.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:29 am

77matcat wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:09 am
No.

What I am saying is 45 is one of the best spinner random information into alternative universes there is. If pressed he can make up unsupported stories uninterrupted for days. Best, very very (to use 45s unlimited vocabulary) best huckster in politics. I’d love to hear is rendition of the Kennedy assassination.

Let’s allow all the 45 evidence to be put on the table and see where it goes. When that’s completed let’s look at the voracity of 45 allegations into Biden. One bad act doesn’t justify another. If they’re both guilty let’s give both a vacation.
Are you kidding me? We just went through 2 1/2 years of spinning of unsupported random information by the democrat party and the mainstream media. Even with a biased investigation they couldn't come up with anything other than process crimes. The investigation did expose levels of corruption that none of of believed possible before. The current "investigation' appears to be nothing but a campaign tactic based on the actual evidence that is public at this point.

Lets allow all the evidence to be put on the table, all the HRC bullsh!t, (elails deleted, Clinton foundation ect...) Biden, Kerry & Romney's kids making tons of money while on the boards of foreign company's with no determinable responsibilities or personal skills to offer for their services other than their political connections to officers in the government.

You cant seriously say that 45 should be investigated and discount all the visible highly questionable evidence on the other side, especially when 45 has already been investigated more thoroughly than any government official since the inception of this country.

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Let’s review:

40+ mill recovered for the gov
(More than payed for costs)
37 people and entities charged
25 criminal cases referred
7 soon to be 8 convicted including top 5 of 45 campaign committee

This doesn’t include the collusion found by Muller and the ten counts of obstruction. Read the report. You don’t believe only if you heard and believed 45s created reality of no collusion no obstruction spouted by 45 for years and then by his personal lawyer Barr. As Hitler said tell a big lie tell it often it becomes reality.

Trey G investigated Obama admin for over 3 years and nada. Last part of Obama admin republicans had control of house and senate and responsible for oversite. They looked at tons of possibilities and nada. Don’t know about you but I have a ton of respect for Trey.if he didn’t find anything I’m guessing there is a reason.

Let’s not forget the deep state pretty much got 45 elected by hoping against policy during elections and having Comey investigate Clinton prior to the election. Deep state indeed. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

So let’s look at the Ukraine collusion and obstruction facts and go where it leads. Actually just asking for the investigation is impeachable. The very thing the founder were concerned with.

I’m a Republican. Most likely worked on more republican campaigns than most here have voted on. Have also worked with pathological liars. Change stories without missing a beat. 45 can give lessons. More than 12,000 false or misleading statements.

Let’s go where the facts lead us.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:26 pm

77matcat wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:56 pm
Let’s review:

40+ mill recovered for the gov
(More than payed for costs)
37 people and entities charged
25 criminal cases referred
7 soon to be 8 convicted including top 5 of 45 campaign committee

This doesn’t include the collusion found by Muller and the ten counts of obstruction. Read the report. You don’t believe only if you heard and believed 45s created reality of no collusion no obstruction spouted by 45 for years and then by his personal lawyer Barr. As Hitler said tell a big lie tell it often it becomes reality.

Trey G investigated Obama admin for over 3 years and nada. Last part of Obama admin republicans had control of house and senate and responsible for oversite. They looked at tons of possibilities and nada. Don’t know about you but I have a ton of respect for Trey.if he didn’t find anything I’m guessing there is a reason.

Let’s not forget the deep state pretty much got 45 elected by hoping against policy during elections and having Comey investigate Clinton prior to the election. Deep state indeed. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

So let’s look at the Ukraine collusion and obstruction facts and go where it leads. Actually just asking for the investigation is impeachable. The very thing the founder were concerned with.

I’m a Republican. Most likely worked on more republican campaigns than most here have voted on. Have also worked with pathological liars. Change stories without missing a beat. 45 can give lessons. More than 12,000 false or misleading statements.

Let’s go where the facts lead us.
Of all those crimes how many are american citizens that were charged with anything to do with the 2016 Trump campaign and or Russian meddling? Obviously process crimes are not related to the 2016 campaign.

If even today you still believe that Muller was anything but a fake news story run amok then you are truly a lost soul.

As for the rest of your post, you should probably stop reading the cat blog Buzzfeed

The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by The Butcher » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:19 am

One thing I have learned is you cannot argue with a Trumper.
Everything is always about the Clintons and Fake News.
You can only trust what Trump says is true, no one else!
Over the next 5-10 years all his wrong doings will be brought to light (including before he became president), and it will be horrific.

The Butcher
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by The Butcher » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:49 am

Almost right on cue. Trump's "unmatched wisdom" will be fully embarrassed by the base. Nothing is more reassuring than Trump's wisdom...

77matcat
Member # Retired

Post by 77matcat » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:45 pm

You forgot the deep state “Comey” getting Hillary elected.

😂🤣😂🤣🤭

Oh, oh. Don’t forget keeping aliens at Area 51.
🤭🤣😂🤣