Soooooooo...Russia

A place to share your views and make your case on any issues fit to discuss.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7187
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by allcat » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:42 am

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 pm
After umteen indictments and guilt pleas, trump now calling for sessions to fire mueller because of “witch hunt”. All we can do is wait and see how many mores shoes drop.
How many relate to the investigation?


Joining the whiners club till we never lose a game again.

User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8636
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by wbtfg » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:02 pm

All?



arvcat2
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by arvcat2 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:29 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 pm
After umteen indictments and guilt pleas, trump now calling for sessions to fire mueller because of “witch hunt”. All we can do is wait and see how many mores shoes drop.
Indeed, more shoes to drop, but, not the shoes you dream about. It will be sooo much fun to see you Trump haters become even more deranged when your heroes begin to be indicted :lol: . Can you say John Huber?



User avatar
RickRund
Member # Retired
Posts: 2693
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by RickRund » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:33 pm

arvcat2 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:29 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 pm
After umteen indictments and guilt pleas, trump now calling for sessions to fire mueller because of “witch hunt”. All we can do is wait and see how many mores shoes drop.
Indeed, more shoes to drop, but, not the shoes you dream about. It will be sooo much fun to see you Trump haters become even more deranged when your heroes begin to be indicted :lol: . Can you say John Huber?
Yes, I think you will be correct!!!



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8636
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by wbtfg » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:09 am

arvcat2 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:29 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 pm
After umteen indictments and guilt pleas, trump now calling for sessions to fire mueller because of “witch hunt”. All we can do is wait and see how many mores shoes drop.
when your heroes begin to be indicted :lol:
How dare you?!?! You leave Hulk Hogan and David Hasselhoff out of this!



User avatar
RickRund
Member # Retired
Posts: 2693
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Soooooooo...Russia

Post by RickRund » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:39 am

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:09 am
arvcat2 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:29 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:45 pm
After umteen indictments and guilt pleas, trump now calling for sessions to fire mueller because of “witch hunt”. All we can do is wait and see how many mores shoes drop.
when your heroes begin to be indicted :lol:
How dare you?!?! You leave Hulk Hogan and David Hasselhoff out of this!
:lol: :lol:



Post Reply