Bracket group

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Re: Bracket group

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:12 am

tdub wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:00 am
Post-bracket interview:

Jim Nantz: We go down to the court where Tracy Wolfson has our champion. Tracy down to you.

Tracy: Thanks Jim. What a huge upset, tdub, can you describe your emotions right now?
tdub: First, I’d like to give all glory to God, for putting me in a position to make such great picks. And I’d really like to give a shoutout to MSUBobcats98 and his bracket for such a great battle at the end and a wonderful bracket.

Tracy: Tell me about those last few moments, as the bracket was winding down.
tdub: I was just thinking about all those around me that supported my picks. Without them, none of this happens

Tracy: You shared a special moment with kmax immediately after the last pick was secured. Can you tell me about that?
tdub: Ya, it was a special moment. kmax just let me know how he was so proud of me for calling my shot early, and how dang good I’m gonna look in the BN hat.

Tracy: That must’ve been special…speaking of calling your shot, what was going through your mind when you did that?
tdub: Just confidence that I’d put in all the time and effort. Nobody sees the work behind the scenes, my hundreds of failed brackets. So many never made it out of the first round. But something about this bracket was special, it felt different than all the others, I just knew with all the work put in it wouldn’t get stopped.

Tracy: Some are calling your win in @Colter_Nuanez’s bracket a bigger upset than the U.S. beating Russia in the 1980 Olympics. Can you speak to that?
tdub: Sure…nobody gave me a chance. They said a wrestler that knows virtually nothing about basketball could ever win a bracket. I was here to prove them wrong. So I didn’t pick all the best picks, I just picked the right ones.

Tracy: Well congratulations tdub. Go enjoy that hat. Back to you Jim.
Good ******! LOL

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Bracket group

Post by Joe Bobcat » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:06 pm

If Perdue had won I would've done pretty good and if I'd made one or two other better picks I could've even won. It would've only taken about 20+ different picks and my bracket would've been perfect. :lol: congrats tdub!

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!