Ladan Ricketts injury

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

duelalumnicat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Ladan Ricketts injury

Post by duelalumnicat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:48 am

The Bozeman Chronicle reported this morning that Ladan Ricketts ruptured a calf muscle Saturday against Portland State, and as a result, he is out for 6 to 8 weeks. Ricketts is thus done for the year. That hurts the Bobcats' chances in Boise. If it weren't for bad luck, the Bobcats would have no luck at all....

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/s ... 38b83.html

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Ladan Ricketts injury

Post by WalkOn79 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:58 am

duelalumnicat wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:48 am
The Bozeman Chronicle reported this morning that Ladan Ricketts ruptured a calf muscle Saturday against Portland State, and as a result, he is out for 6 to 8 weeks. Ricketts is thus done for the year. That hurts the Bobcats' chances in Boise. If it weren't for bad luck, the Bobcats would have no luck at all....

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/s ... 38b83.html
This does hurt on the offensive end, but as many have stated in other posts, Laden is a defensive liability. If our seniors and Harry play well, we won't miss Laden. Now next year we are going to need him to score at a high rate to win, unless we recruit another top scorer.

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:17 pm

bummer, crappy timing for sure

FTG- GO CATS GO!

thefrank1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by thefrank1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:09 pm

One of the benefits of Fish's frequent substitution is lots of game experience. Will miss Ladan's ability to stretch the defense.

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."