WBB @ Idaho State

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

WBB @ Idaho State

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:40 pm

Not much to say. 5 players with 1 field goal each. Kuderer had 5 field goals. 10 for the team for the game.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Re: WBB @ Idaho State

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:35 pm

Must have run out of gas in the second half? Looks like we got dominated. ISU wears on people like no other team in the league.

One step forward, one step back for this team. Cat-griz looks like a very even matchup next week.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:27 pm

MSU went 14 minutes without a single field goal spanning the 3rd and 4th quarters. Hard to beat a good team when you go more than a third of the game without a single bucket. I know ISU is a very good defensive team, as they held UM under 40, but still. When I first started watching MSU was ahead by 1, like 36-35 or something like that, and then we just got steamrolled after that.

catscat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by catscat » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:41 pm

Only watched part of the game - 1st half (was watching men's team). 'Cats were tossing up 3s from farther out than Hall and Frey shoot them. Pretty low percentage shots. Drove into a crowd in the lane several times and forced up a shot rather than kicking it out. Didn't seem like there was much interest in working someone open for a decent shot.

Can't make up my mind as to which is better - 55-21 or 48-14.