MBB vs No Colorado

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

desmond1957
BobcatNation Team Captain

MBB vs No Colorado

Post by desmond1957 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:43 pm

Watched Pluto feed,excellent coverage. Unfortunately pathetic performance by Cats. Under 8 minutes, Cats down 67 to 52. No attempt at teamwork just go down and shoot. What the hell is going on with this team? Any resemblance to a team concept is long gone. The team that IMO when the season started would be competing for a top 4 position is heading towards the bottom of the conference in a headlong dive. Any ideas or explanations??

MamaRock
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: MBB vs No Colorado

Post by MamaRock » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:51 pm

These games are becoming painful to watch. This game especially. At Tyler played well. Where's the teamwork? And who loses to UNC by more than 20?? Who would've thought our peak would be in non conference play? It's bizarre. I know not all players are going to be firing on all cylinders every game but it seems very few have any firing at all. Speaking of firing... Ash was well liked but fired. How about Fish? I don't even think he's well liked. He coaches bizarrely pulls players when they're hot because they make a minor error and it changes the momentum of the game. We've lost to not very good teams. Perhaps we are just one of them. Not very good. I was so hoping this would be a killer season. I wanted a reason to take the RoadtoReno.

Here2inform
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Here2inform » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:19 pm

Fish has always reminded me of the Chris Farley character who was a motivational speaker, yet lived in a van down by the river. Fish's very first game against the Griz, he totally looked and dressed like that Chris Farley character. I watched that game and laughed my ass off every time I saw him on the sideline. His shirt was untucked on one side the entire game.

autocat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by autocat » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:31 pm

Two post players that can score, that's what is needed, problem solved!

MamaRock
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by MamaRock » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Amen Autocat and some defense would be good.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:44 pm

Spight out-duels Hall as UNC rolls Bobcats
https://skylinesportsmt.com/spight-out- ... s-bobcats/

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:47 pm

autocat wrote:Two post players that can score, that's what is needed, problem solved!
Benson is a great kid....but I cringe every time he gets the ball down low.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."