MSU-UNC Men

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

MSU-UNC Men

Post by VimSince03 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:40 pm

MSU is well on its way to another loss. Tyler has played much better offensively in this game but the defense still just doesn't limit the opponent's offense, specifically shooters. And I've said this the past few years but Benson Osayande is not a D-1 basketball player. I have never seen a 6'9" big man who can run and jump like Benson who is so inept at doing anything down low in the post. Everything is a brick. I'm glad we are giving Devin Kirby a redshirt year to get bigger and stronger because he is our only legit post player other than his thin frame. Devin is a threat to score or find the open man and he plays with the #1 thing...confidence.

I am willing to give Fish another year because I like his recruits coming in, especially the shooters (which is something this team desperately needs as Tyler Hall and Harold Frey can't do it all every game). But Fish's schemes on offense and defense are starting to wear thin.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

bobcatbob
Member # Retired

Re: MSU-UNC Men

Post by bobcatbob » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:39 pm

Wow, this season is turning into a disaster. Something is very wrong. Lack of teamwork is evident. It appears the team does not have a clue. Doesn’t look like the players are having fun. Fish hollering constantly. Expected much more this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MamaRock
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: MSU-UNC Men

Post by MamaRock » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:52 pm

Agreed bobcat on, especially how they started. Expected more. Totally thought they'd be up there with the Griz. Quite the fizzle. Their playing seems so off. Like they're independently as opposed to as a team. It's very odd