CAT SUPPORT!!!!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

GrizgradCatFan
BobcatNation Team Captain

CAT SUPPORT!!!!

Post by GrizgradCatFan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:53 am

How about a new thread with positive thoughts for our cats! Great game by Connor and Devonte! Also Tyler looked like he wanted to shoot the ball and had a couple 3's in and out so 23 could have been 29 easily. Great to see a decent crowd at the game as well. Lets keep it up and move forward!!!!!!!!!!!

On a bad note how about those $h!!? REFS! The big sky may need to think about 4 guys instead of three since they miss so many calls. Also maybe then the one who is actually in position to call the foul should call the foul! Or the over the backboard call LOL! Horrible

Good Day! GO CATS!

imacat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: CAT SUPPORT!!!!

Post by imacat » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:18 pm

GrizgradCatFan wrote:How about a new thread with positive thoughts for our cats! Great game by Connor and Devonte! Also Tyler looked like he wanted to shoot the ball and had a couple 3's in and out so 23 could have been 29 easily. Great to see a decent crowd at the game as well. Lets keep it up and move forward!!!!!!!!!!!

On a bad note how about those $h!!? REFS! The big sky may need to think about 4 guys instead of three since they miss so many calls. Also maybe then the one who is actually in position to call the foul should call the foul! Or the over the backboard call LOL! Horrible

Good Day! GO CATS!
[emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:46 pm

I loved that we were able to match rebounds with SUU and actually out rebound NAU with our "little guys". Sam and Konner have to just feel like they have had the #$@* beat out of em after every game as tough as they are competing inside. Keljin picked up 8 boards on Saturday so good outing for him.

Don't forget Sam had 14 points on Thursday when he was hitting from outside... then Konner took over on Saturday.

Great couple games with Devonte... double figures both games. Still hard to believe how high that guy gets in the air around the basket. Fun to see when he is skying.

msu_agfan

Post by msu_agfan » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:16 am

Great idea for a thread! Positivity is contagious, if it is well founded. Go Cats!!

Animal Science/ Ag Business '96

thefrank1

Post by thefrank1 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:32 pm

Devonte personally elevated our team's defensive effort at a really critical time. He is fun to watch with his hustle, grit and body control.

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

msu_agfan

Post by msu_agfan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:54 am

Watching the men come out in the 2nd half against North Dakota and outscoring them 12-0 was very exciting and encouraging.

Animal Science/ Ag Business '96