MBB at Fresno State

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

MBB at Fresno State

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Got homered again at a Mountain West school. Looked like our game at Wyoming last year. Fresno gets 32 free throws in the second half. We lose 80-67.
We trailed by only 2 at halftime and Tyler Hall had exactly 0 points. In the second half Tyler got 13 points, but nobody else did anything. It was just missed shots and fouls the entire half. Judging by some of the impressive results other Big Sky teams are getting this non-conference season, I'd say this team has a lot of work to do if they want to be in the top 4 for that first round bye in the Big Sky tournament. At times this team looks really good and then at other times they look awful. It's been a long road trip. They have a game against Bethesda from California on Wednesday night at the Brick.

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: MBB at Fresno State

Post by GoldstoneCat » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:10 pm

Yeah I completely agree so far. I think this team has the talent on it to get into that top 4, but they aren't playing consistently at all. I think they will, eventually, as coach fish tightens up his rotations a bit headed in to conference play. Hope so, anyway, because this seems to be the best talent we've had here in awhile.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Re: MBB at Fresno State

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:23 pm

ICYMI: Fresno State pulls away from Bobcats at free throw line
https://skylinesportsmt.com/fresno-stat ... hrow-line/