MBB at Utah State

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

MBB at Utah State

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:39 pm

USU just lost at Weber, but the Aggies don't lose too many in Logan. This will be a tough game. There's a link to watch the game here: http://www.utahstateaggies.com/watch/ We'll see if it works.

msu_agfan
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: MBB at Utah State

Post by msu_agfan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 pm

After some trial and error, I was able to get to this link. https://player.watchstadium.com/47/inde ... =liveevent

Animal Science/ Ag Business '96

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Live stream through usu website is pretty decent. Cats up 8-4 early, Tyler still searching a tish from outside here early. Edit: you can think to the stream through the schedule on our website also.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:55 pm

We're up 41-40 at the half. Other than a few too many turnovers we're playing pretty well on offense. Not playing great on defense-gave up a lot of layups, but seemed to tighten that up a bit late in the half.
Right now, Harald Frey is our best player-in fact he might be the best player on the floor. He looks great. Tyler Hall is attracting a lot of attention, but he did nail a long one late in the half. I think he's got 8 so far.

GoldstoneCat

Post by GoldstoneCat » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:06 pm

BelgradeBobcat wrote:We're up 41-40 at the half. Other than a few too many turnovers we're playing pretty well on offense. Not playing great on defense-gave up a lot of layups, but seemed to tighten that up a bit late in the half.
Right now, Harald Frey is our best player-in fact he might be the best player on the floor. He looks great. Tyler Hall is attracting a lot of attention, but he did nail a long one late in the half. I think he's got 8 so far.
Yeah harald plays like an upperclassmen, for sure. Hall, i think, will get his in this one, eventually. In other news, um won at pitt tonight. Balls.

CatBlitz
Golden Bobcat

Post by CatBlitz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:21 pm

Frey has turned into a damn good player. If Hall can pick up his game it'll be a nice 1-2 combo.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the griz blew a 22-0 lead.

GoldstoneCat

Post by GoldstoneCat » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Down 13. Usu just layup-ing us to death here.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:07 pm

We lose 81-73. Got it down to 6 but dug to big of a hole. Hall and H. Frey both had 15. Hall is struggling with his shot. A lot of in and outs. Maybe he needs to get used to his bigger, heavier body. Hope he get his mojo back. I don't think Utah State is all that good. They're not predicted very high in the Mountain West. This is disappointing. Hopefully they learn from it.

GoldstoneCat

Post by GoldstoneCat » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:14 pm

BelgradeBobcat wrote:We lose 81-73. Got it down to 6 but dug to big of a hole. Hall and H. Frey both had 15. Hall is struggling with his shot. A lot of in and outs. Maybe he needs to get used to his bigger, heavier body. Hope he get his mojo back. I don't think Utah State is all that good. They're not predicted very high in the Mountain West. This is disappointing. Hopefully they learn from it.
Yeah thought we'd out-shoot them in the second half, but the opposite happened and we went cold. I think we're pretty good, but eventually Tyler will have to find his shot for this dog to hunt. Blevins also basically disappeared all game long. We'll be ok, but should have won that one.