Roll Call for Great Falls!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Roll Call for Great Falls!

Post by WalkOn79 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:34 pm

I'm in with a party of 4! Pregame at the Staybridge. Alumni function at 4:00!

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

bobcatskier
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Roll Call for Great Falls!

Post by bobcatskier » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:28 pm

Heading up there Friday morning....with 5 others. Go Cats!

msu_agfan
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by msu_agfan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:39 am

2 or three coming, planning on just buying tickets when we get there..... shouldn't be a problem should it?

Animal Science/ Ag Business '96

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:21 am

msu_agfan wrote:2 or three coming, planning on just buying tickets when we get there..... shouldn't be a problem should it?
I don't think that will be a problem. We're expecting (hoping?) a crowd of about 5,000 and Four Seasons seats about 6,500 for basketball, so you should be ok.

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:33 am

I really was looking forward to the game plus Great Falls is closer to Msla than Bozo, but my father is going in for an angiogram today so I blowing two tickets. Safe driving and #GoCatsGo

griztasteslikechicken
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by griztasteslikechicken » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:26 pm

A huge thank you to all our sponsors for helping make this happen in Great Falls. I would especially like to put a shout out to the Rockin R Bar!!!!! They sponsored a pep bus from Bozeman to Great Falls for MSU students along with giving 50 Rockin R Bar hats. We are giving a free R Bar hat if you buy $25 worth of 50/50 tickets so that should really help our 50/50 ticket sales. We are expecting at a minimum near sell-out but I wouldn't be surprised if we do sell out completely. It should be a great game and we all all excited they Cats brought the game to Great Falls. We had a wonderful dinner for our sponsors and the team at the Bar S Supper Club last night and that was a lot of fun. Hope everyone coming travels safe and also hope we have a capacity crown tonight to cheer on the Cats to their victory many this year!!!
Curt

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:42 pm

In with a group of 4 plus a tiny 5th. Really excited they're doing this. Gives us hi liners a little less of a trip, and i think with a good product on the floor this game has great potential for program exposure and growth.

GoldstoneCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GoldstoneCat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:54 pm

Hard to tell a lot from a half, but you can tell that we are a more mature, physical team that will at least have the ability to defend. Also, Blevins is a great fit for us, and his athleticism (different than mvuezolo's) is a difference maker. Little clunky so far, officials taking over, but we look good!

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Wish I could have been there. Really glad we got the win. If anyone knows of a link to a replay-let me know.