WBB: Cat-Griz

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

WBB: Cat-Griz

Post by mslacatfan » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:26 pm

okay, so this is the first time I have watched the Lady Cats this season (watching online)..................................

How is this team basically tied for first place in the Big Sky? I realize they probably just had a bad first quarter... but they just look pretty horrible to be honest.

I'm confused. :-k

FTG- GO CATS GO!

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Re: WBB: Cat-Griz

Post by mslacatfan » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:30 pm

oh, and big surprise... Big Sky Refs are still terrible.

FTG- GO CATS GO!

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:12 pm

Cats are finally looking like they are the better team. 4 minutes left in the 3rd, Cats lead 38-34

FTG- GO CATS GO!

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:54 pm

mslacatfan wrote:okay, so this is the first time I have watched the Lady Cats this season (watching online)..................................

How is this team basically tied for first place in the Big Sky? I realize they probably just had a bad first quarter... but they just look pretty horrible to be honest.

I'm confused. :-k
I think the third quarter should have answered your question [emoji3]. They were feeling so much pressure to win at the beginning that they were just rushing everything. Once they got the emotions settled they were fine.

They've played a lot of good quarters this year, but once in awhile there is a head-scratcher. They are a great group of young ladies and an easy team to really get behind and support.

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:56 pm

mslacatfan wrote:oh, and big surprise... Big Sky Refs are still terrible.
Agreed! They seemed to be feeling the pressure, too. Basic rules seemed to be difficult. But I think they had each team about equally confused.