Weber St vs. MBB

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

msu_agfan
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Weber St vs. MBB

Post by msu_agfan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Looks to be a tough team to go against, and possibly still with three of the regular guys sitting out on this one. We played well as a team last time though, which is what we will need against Weber. They shoot the 3 well, and have acouple genuine big guys. I've included a link to an article about the game. Sounds like Quinton is recovering nicely, but mightnot be in full form for a bit, and Sarp is still struggling to get back in the rotation from a mystery suspension. Hoping for a win, but realistically, if we are down 3 guys I doubt we can pull it off. We hung with Central Michigan though, so anything can happen. It's great that we have reached a point where we are competitive in most games. http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/sp ... user-share

Animal Science/ Ag Business '96

bobcatfan4life
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Weber St vs. MBB

Post by bobcatfan4life » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:55 pm

This will not be an easy game by any means, Weber is always tough. It doesn't help to be 3 guys down, hopefully Q can come back and play soon. Also Mvuezolo seemed to be really catching on before this situation came up. With that said, the guys played tough against a really really good team in Central Michigan. Osayande seemed to find his way out there, hopefully that will continue as he goes against the bigs of Weber. He definitely has the athletic ability to go against the big guys and showed a lot. If he can continue to do that, we have a good shot.

If we can continue to keep others involved other than Tyler doing his thing, we really can beat anyone. Weber is never easy but we have a shot for sure. I believe in this team.

msu_agfan
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Weber St vs. MBB

Post by msu_agfan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:03 pm

I was impressed with Osayande, this game will be a big test for him, us. Hopefully Sam Neumann will also play a great game against the bigs tonight. It doesn't hurt that we start out conference play at home either.

Animal Science/ Ag Business '96