Bobcat WBB

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Bobcat WBB

Post by SACCAT » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:05 pm

While we are complaining about inside play, coach yelling, and Finals not taken, so player is not on team...The lady's are playIng REALLY WELL. They came from 14 down tonight against Cal Poly and won by 19. Was able to watch the second half online, and I have to say...We have some players. They were down by 2 going into 4th quarter, and stormed ahead with great Defence and fast, SMART, play... Congrats to the Lady CATS!!!

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Re: Bobcat WBB

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Bobcat women finish 4th strong, bury Cal Poly to finish non-conference 7-3 — http://skylinesportsmt.com/msu-women-beat-cal-poly/

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:19 am

SACCAT wrote:While we are complaining about inside play, coach yelling, and Finals not taken, so player is not on team...The lady's are playIng REALLY WELL. They came from 14 down tonight against Cal Poly and won by 19. Was able to watch the second half online, and I have to say...We have some players. They were down by 2 going into 4th quarter, and stormed ahead with great Defence and fast, SMART, play... Congrats to the Lady CATS!!!
CP scored 2 in the fourth......2. The ladies almost pitched a complete 4th qtr shutout. That's awesome.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:54 pm

When I saw the score I went to a couple other sites to see if there were a misprint. Could not believe the 4th.
Darn good win Lady CATS.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

bobcatfan4life
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bobcatfan4life » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:17 pm

That is great for the Ladies, happy they are doing well. It was a great win for them, but I for one am not ready to give up on the MBB team like many seem to be. The conference season hasn't even started and so many are ready to give up on the MBB team, we have played some tough teams and yes the current losing streak is a tough one, but we should be supporting them no matter what.