Everett emphasized community in 6th Man Club address

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Everett emphasized community in 6th Man Club address

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:22 am

ESPN anchor gives summer kickoff speech for Fish, MSU men's hoops.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation
Last edited by Colter_Nuanez on Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Everett emphasized community in 6th Man Club address

Post by allcat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:01 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:ESPN anchor gives summer kickoff speech for Fish, MSU men's hoops.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation
I love this guy telling the community to get behind these kids, that includes us. I haven't been to a ball game in several years (I went to that sorta game last year with the alums). One way for us to help this ream is for all of us to find someway to get to qt least one game this season. The games are awkward, because most of us will need to spend the night. If a local motel would offer game specials of say $50 a night, I would be all over it. I realize Cat/Griz would not be that deal, but$100 or more is just out of reach.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:26 pm

allcat wrote:
Colter_Nuanez wrote:ESPN anchor gives summer kickoff speech for Fish, MSU men's hoops.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation
I love this guy telling the community to get behind these kids, that includes us. I haven't been to a ball game in several years (I went to that sorta game last year with the alums). One way for us to help this ream is for all of us to find someway to get to qt least one game this season. The games are awkward, because most of us will need to spend the night. If a local motel would offer game specials of say $50 a night, I would be all over it. I realize Cat/Griz would not be that deal, but$100 or more is just out of reach.
Last year there were Saturday afternoon games that were make-able for us Helena folks without spending the night.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:23 am

Round table with Sanderson, Everett, and Coach Fish. http://msubobcats.com/watch/?Archive=175

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."