A look at the fresh faces for the Bobcat basketball team

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:46 am

The MSU men scrimmaged for campers in attendance on Tuesday. Here's some impressions.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:23 am

The MSU men scrimmaged for campers in attendance on Tuesday. Here's some impressions.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation
Last edited by Colter_Nuanez on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Re: A look at the fresh faces for the Bobcat basketball team

Post by mslacat » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Colter

Nice to hear Hall is, at least so far, is living up to his press clippings. Also glad to hear Kanseyo looks like a solid contributor at the post. He was not very heavily recruited (only 2 offers) this spring, and while some of that was do to the confusion around his eligibility, it did make me wonder how good of a player he might be. Remember all he has three years at MSU also.

Question: Worthy was billed as a point guard and played that position for the first time exclusively last year in high school, but I am told most people project him to be a 2 guard who might be able to play some at the point. What did you get the impression he would play for the Bobcats.

I am excited to see what adding Quinton Everette and Blake Shay (a JC all American) to the mix will do, both are expected to instant impact players. That said I am still a little nerviuos that they are both still working on getting the JC schooling (NCAA Eligibility) finished up at this late date in the summer.

Again Thanks as alway!!!

hardhatcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by hardhatcat » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Thanks for the article colter, kinda gets a person excited for some basketball.

Grandmaster Cat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Grandmaster Cat » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:51 pm

Appreciate the insights and observations, Colter. It's nice to actually be somewhat optimistic (or at least intrigued) entering basketball season. That hasn't been the case for the last few years...
Also, not to nitpick, but the reference to January in the first sentence kind of threw me. I assume you meant June, right?

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:58 am

According to his Twitter Page Quinton Everette just arrived in Bozeman, so all we are waiting for is Shy Blake to arrive.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:38 pm

mslacat wrote:According to his Twitter Page Quinton Everette just arrived in Bozeman, so all we are waiting for is Shy Blake to arrive.
Looks like Shy just arrived also.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."