Montana State women fall at NAU

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Montana State women fall at NAU

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Bobcats lose to Lumberjacks for the first time since 2009.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation

aucat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Montana State women fall at NAU

Post by aucat » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Sometimes I wonder if anyone involved with administration at MSU ever gets truly
embarrassed when they consistently see UM at the top of the BSC standings in all sports
and MSU at the bottom of the BSC in ALMOST all sports (I guess football is the one exception,
though the last two years UM has beaten us like a drum.
It's constantly right there in the newspapers, on TV, etc. I don't know, I just
wonder how I would feel in the position of President, President's staff, AD, AD staff, etc. etc.

For example, if the company I worked for had about 10 key competitors, and year in and year
out, my company was ranked dead last among all those competitors, I just wonder what
would happen? Seems like the leadership would start taking a strong, close look to find
out why our firm was always on the bottom. Maybe MSU needs to hire a consultant to conduct
some research to see what the difference is between UM and MSU that creates the incredible
chasm that exists between the two institutions in athletics.
I don't think there is a gap elsewhere, is it?

Is the UM faculty top notch and the MSU faculty bottom of the BSC schools? I wouldn't think so.
What about the campus? The students? Academic departments? Research?

I don't think we are rock bottom in all those areas. So what is it about our athletics?

I wish someone would offer an explanation. It is truly perplexing!