Montana State inks pair of Arizona recruits

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Montana State inks pair of Arizona recruits

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Zach Green, a 6-foot-4 combo guard, and Quinn Price, a 6-foot-9 stretch forward are the newest Bobcats.Read the Full Article on BobcatNation

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Montana State inks pair of Arizona recruits

Post by wbtfg » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Architecture major? Good luck to him....that's a huge commitment.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:00 pm

wbtfg wrote:Architecture major? Good luck to him....that's a huge commitment.
Asked a few folks at MSU the last time an athlete was an architecture major was. They could only remember one distance runner years ago. The other one was former walk-on DE Sean Niell who came to MSU out of the military. He majored in architecture, but didn't play football his senior year because of the grind of the major.

There's none on the football or basketball teams now. I had a high school friend who was an architecture major at MSU about five years back. It completely ruled his life. I hope Price makes it, but like you said, that's a gigantic commitment in itself, let alone if he's playing Division I hoops.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:57 pm

There's a reason it's the program at MSU is referred to as Architorture... And to think I wanted to be one back in the day!

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

mt jack
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by mt jack » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
wbtfg wrote:Architecture major? Good luck to him....that's a huge commitment.
Asked a few folks at MSU the last time an athlete was an architecture major was. They could only remember one distance runner years ago. The other one was former walk-on DE Sean Niell who came to MSU out of the military. He majored in architecture, but didn't play football his senior year because of the grind of the major.

There's none on the football or basketball teams now. I had a high school friend who was an architecture major at MSU about five years back. It completely ruled his life. I hope Price makes it, but like you said, that's a gigantic commitment in itself, let alone if he's playing Division I hoops.
I live in Casa Grande and my niece knows Quinn. He's a hard worker/good student and seems like a nice kid when I've spoken with him. I think MSU got a good catch for their hoops program. I was kinda hoping NAU would recruit him but it'll be neat to see him in the Big Sky.
-MTJack