MSU at Weber State - New Yr's Eve!!!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

weberwildcat
BobcatNation Letterman

MSU at Weber State - New Yr's Eve!!!

Post by weberwildcat » Mon May 18, 2009 11:20 am

WSU's 2009-10 bball schedule: http://www.weberhoops.com/schedule2010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interesting that we play each other on New Yr's Eve. WSU fans will be looking forward to the revenge - lol! That was pretty impressive seeing the 'Cats beat the 'Cats 2 times in Ogden in 1 year, though it really sucked!!!

It took MSU 46 yrs to get 9 wins in Ogden, and then of all our teams to lose to MSU twice in one year is our 15-1 team..uh, k?

Look'n forward to next season!

Also, glad Mbunga graduated :) and how was he not a first teamer?? (and I was saying that before the 'Sky tourney)

Old Skool Cat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: MSU at Weber State - New Yr's Eve!!!

Post by Old Skool Cat » Mon May 18, 2009 11:31 am

I think many of us Bobcat fans were asking the same question about Mbunga only being named to second team all BSC. Especially considering that of the six guys named to the 1st team, 5 were guards, with the other being a forward. I realize it's not necessarily a requirement to have a center on the 1st team all BSC, but Mbunga was probably the most dominant big man in the league last year, especially on the defensive end. Oh well, it was great anyway watching him play for the Cats!

It seems odd that they would play a conference game, let alone any game, on New Years' Eve. Won't attendance be down quite a bit in Ogden? And I can imagine many Wildcat fans are licking their chops waiting to get MSU back in town again after what we did to you guys last season. Still tryin' to figure out how our boys did it, but I ain't gonna argue with the results!

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Mon May 18, 2009 2:16 pm

Old Skool Cat wrote:I think many of us Bobcat fans were asking the same question about Mbunga only being named to second team all BSC. Especially considering that of the six guys named to the 1st team, 5 were guards, with the other being a forward. I realize it's not necessarily a requirement to have a center on the 1st team all BSC, but Mbunga was probably the most dominant big man in the league last year, especially on the defensive end. Oh well, it was great anyway watching him play for the Cats!

It seems odd that they would play a conference game, let alone any game, on New Years' Eve. Won't attendance be down quite a bit in Ogden? And I can imagine many Wildcat fans are licking their chops waiting to get MSU back in town again after what we did to you guys last season. Still tryin' to figure out how our boys did it, but I ain't gonna argue with the results!
Might as well play basketball on New Years Eve... I don't suppose there'll be too much partying!

2024 Resume dominance

WSUWILDCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by WSUWILDCAT » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:39 pm

weberwildcat wrote:WSU's 2009-10 bball schedule: http://www.weberhoops.com/schedule2010" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interesting that we play each other on New Yr's Eve. WSU fans will be looking forward to the revenge - lol! That was pretty impressive seeing the 'Cats beat the 'Cats 2 times in Ogden in 1 year, though it really sucked!!!

It took MSU 46 yrs to get 9 wins in Ogden, and then of all our teams to lose to MSU twice in one year is our 15-1 team..uh, k?

Look'n forward to next season!

Also, glad Mbunga graduated :) and how was he not a first teamer?? (and I was saying that before the 'Sky tourney)

#-o

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GO WILDCATS