Cats seed?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Basketball here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatonic1
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Cats seed?

Post by catatonic1 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:16 pm

The play-in game if we are lucky tonight. How long has it been since we were even able to hope for that?

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:18 pm

catatonic1 wrote:we

At this point I'll gladly take the No. 65 seed and a 20-pt loss to Wassamatta U. in the play-in game. As long as that means we beat UM, WSU and PSU to win the Big Sky tourney. I'm not too concerned with NCAA tourney resumes when my team is sixth in the league and I didn't think they'd come within 20 in the first round of the playoffs. I'll even accept a loss tonight with little pain.

We beat UM in Missoula and ended their season when they were kind of thinking they might just win the tourney.
We beat the top seed in their house and sent them to the NIT when they were more than just thinking they might win the tourney.
We had a guy make a dunk that was the No. 1 play of the day on SportsCenter.
We did all this after our town was rocked by a tragic catastrophe.

I'm going to get over having to play a play-in game or even a loss tonight. We have plenty in the bank.
Last edited by TomCat88 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:19 pm

TomCat88 wrote:At this point I'll gladly take the No. 65 seed and a 20-pt loss to Wassamatta U. in the play-in game. As long as that means we beat UM, WSU and PSU to win the Big Sky tourney. I'm not too concerned with NCAA tourney resumes when my team is sixth in the league and I didn't think they'd come within 20 in the first round of the playoffs. I'll even accept a loss tonight with little pain.

We beat UM in Missoula and ended their season when they were kind of thinking they might just win the tourney.
We beat the top seed in their house and sent them to the NIT when they were more than just thinking they might win the tourney.

I'm going to get over having to play a play-in game or even a loss tonight. We have plenty in the bank.
Great post!

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:27 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:At this point I'll gladly take the No. 65 seed and a 20-pt loss to Wassamatta U. in the play-in game. As long as that means we beat UM, WSU and PSU to win the Big Sky tourney. I'm not too concerned with NCAA tourney resumes when my team is sixth in the league and I didn't think they'd come within 20 in the first round of the playoffs. I'll even accept a loss tonight with little pain.

Great post!
I agree. As I said after the griz game-it's all gravy from here. Go Cats!